How do you watch European Football in Canada?

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I find it frustrating to watch European Football in Canada.

I am a Bayern Munich fan (before Alphonso Davies) and fortunately with Shaw I can get Sportsnet World that shows the Bundesliga regular season. ($17 a month though for one channel.) However, I needed to use streaming services like DaZn to watch the Champions League. Oh and I can't forget FuboTV for OneSoccer to watch Team Canada, which is really poor quality.

It's a shame that Canada sports broadcasting is so bad. Apparently ESPN+ shows a lot of games in the United States.

How do you stay connected and watch games?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Ugh, Fubo for Premier League.

When DAZN had both Premier League and UCL, I subscribed to that rather than Fubo. Then they lost EPL AND doubled their price. As a result, I watched basically no UCL last year.

Reactions: Peen and Blender

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014

When DAZN had both Premier League and UCL, I subscribed to that rather than Fubo. Then they lost EPL AND doubled their price. As a result, I watched basically no UCL last year.
FuboTV isn't bad for access to different games, but OneSoccer broadcasts are intermittent.

I believe Sportsnet One at least showed the Champions League Final.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I find it frustrating to watch European Football in Canada.

I am a Bayern Munich fan (before Alphonso Davies) and fortunately with Shaw I can get Sportsnet World that shows the Bundesliga regular season. ($17 a month though for one channel.) However, I needed to use streaming services like DaZn to watch the Champions League. Oh and I can't forget FuboTV for OneSoccer to watch Team Canada, which is really poor quality.

It's a shame that Canada sports broadcasting is so bad. Apparently ESPN+ shows a lot of games in the United States.

How do you stay connected and watch games?
Download tor, then go to livetv . Ru

Or google reddit soccer streams, for better quality.

Reactions: LOGiK

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
In Canada, DAZN for 229 per year is worth it for me as I get my NFL football, Champions League and now Bundesliga.. Also Euro qualifiers.

Have to have Fubo for Prem, Italy, France, Turkey and One Soccer.

I am purchasing nothing else. SportsnetWorld must only have Scottish Prem right now.. Apple have MLS

Reactions: Sempiternal

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Exactly same for me

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Most popular sport in the world and not easily accessible in Canada. Thanks for the replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad