How do you meet Canadian women?

Oct 18, 2011
Living in Southern California there aren't many chances to meet women from north of the border, what can I do to enhance my chances of meeting one?

Would a match.com profile work?

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
6'3

white

rich

8 inches

10/10 face

10% body fat

Only if you meet these qualitys will you be able to land a 4/10 landwhale on dating sites

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Living in Southern California there aren't many chances to meet women from north of the border, what can I do to enhance my chances of meeting one?

Any online dating site would work....but I'm not sure how you'd set the range to look for Canadian girls. Don't most sites have a distance parameter? :laugh:

I figure your best bet right now would be expats living in Cali.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
You offer the father your best moose and pelts, then if he accepts, you have to both drink maple syrup. This will put you and her into a comatose.

In 24 hours you'll wake up at a Tim Hortons and If she too wakes up she's yours.

This ritual can only be done in the snowy months of December - March and must be done on skates.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
6'3

white

rich

8 inches

10/10 face

10% body fat

Only if you meet these qualitys will you be able to land a 4/10 landwhale on dating sites

i meet all of these requirements

except two are backwards kinda

replace 6'3" with 6'6"

and

8 inches with maybe 4 & 1/2 on a good day

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
6'3

white

rich

8 inches

10/10 face

10% body fat

5'8

biracial

i wouldnt say rich

face is aight

i dont know my bf% but Im 220 lbs

do alright on flame

its about what you do to present yourselves lads

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

A trail of maple syrup to a box propped up with a stick that has a string on it.

LPT: hockej jerseys or tims under the box will expedite the process

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Learning to talk w/ a Southern accent can help as well, for whatever reason. As someone who sounds like a Duck Dynasty extra (not even kidding, you should hear my irl :laugh:) I can vouch that most ladies seem to like my drawl and mannerisms and always ask me about where I grew up and what it's like down there. And for once, I am actually being serious, as you can tell from the capital letters, punctuation, lack of on purpose spelling mistakes, and proper structure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad