How do you feel about Sam Gagner so far?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think those votes were from Kings fans. :shakehead

It's a public poll, so if you click on the numbers, you can see who voted for what. A duck fan, two Oiler fans, and a BoH hater from Quebec voted to get Gagner off the team.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
It's a public poll, so if you click on the numbers, you can see who voted for what. A duck fan, two Oiler fans, and a BoH hater from Quebec voted to get Gagner off the team.

:laugh:

In his defense, he lists his occupation as 'freelance translator'; I'd probably be hating all the time too if I was being made redundant by Google Translate.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Klinkhammer on his left, Dave Moss on his right. Both are 4th liners on good teams, if that.

Lately he has been playing with Korpikoski on his left and Martin Erat on his right, or as a right wing with Korpi and Hodgman as his center. Not really top 6 guys still, but much better. Early results are pretty good.

He has had a lot of chances but he just hasn't converted on them. He is often in a position to score, and his skill obviously shines. He isn't nearly as bad defensively as Oiler fans made him out to be. I like him as a person on this team, and as a player at his salary/age/skillset. His future may be as a winger rather than a center.

Thanks!

I really liked the pick up by Maloney. I think Sam can do well in Arizona. Put up his 40+ points and learn how to play in a proper system. Cogliano went to Anaheim and got coached up and is having some success there. I can definitely see that happening here. I agree that his future should be as a winger.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I think Gagner has been over hyped since the day he joined this league. It was the Edmonton hype train.

I was excited when he came here but im not expecting much out of him at this point.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
to be fair, i hated Ray Whitney's first ten games with the franchise but after October he was amazing. Takes time to fit into a new system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad