How do you become more sincere?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
If you do enough good and lawful actions in your quests, your alignment will eventually change from what ever you are now, to Lawful Good.

I have zero desire to do this though. I am quite happy being Chaotic Neutral.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Specifically -- hold unblinking eye contact and open your eyes a little bit wider than usual. Try and look at a point *behind* the person, rather than directly into their eyes. Be sure to keep those eyes wide.

you have never kissed a girl before have you?

holding your eyes open as big as possible while doing so will probably result in the girl running full speed in the opposite direction while eliciting a girlish scream of terror

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Just live honestly... are you a sincere person?

The most ridiculous stuff in life is people trying to be **** that they're not. People can see right through the BS and it's incomprehensible that people would continue to double down and walk that path.

If you're honest in every facet of your life, and are truly a compassionate, sincere person, you'll crush it. If you're an *******, surround yourself with other *******s and you'll seem less terrible.

LetsGoIslanders

Mar 6, 2005
NYC
Life. Do I think there are good kids that go to an Ivy League school and get great jobs and are sincere and honest people? Yep, probably most of them are. For most people it's a trial and error scenario. I know that life has taught me to be more honest with my failings as a person and being more open to sharing it with people. I don't present or lie about myself as some whiz kid like I may have done in my 20s. I was hanging out with an intern a few days ago, and I told him that if you told me I went to 20% of my classes in college -- I'd tell you that's ********. It was less than that. I was incredibly immature. I should've tried to join the military to get some sense beaten into me. If I was 27 and after I got my first big break at a bank and told said intern something it would've told him some stupid lie. People like stories like why I never ran for President of my fraternity, you had to stay sober. I liked drinking and I liked trying to hook up with girls. So I stayed Vice President for two years, even after the President graduated.

Last edited:

brendan

rip bruv/cudi
Feb 12, 2012
California
Life. Do I think there are good kids that go to an Ivy League school and get great jobs and are sincere and honest people? Yep, probably most of them are. For most people it's a trial and error scenario. I know that life has taught me to be more honest with my failings as a person and being more open to sharing it with people. I don't present or lie about myself as some whiz kid like I may have done in my 20s. I was hanging out with an intern a few days ago, and I told him that if you told me I went to 20% of my classes in college -- I'd tell you that's ********. It was less than that. I was incredibly immature. I should've tried to join the military to get some sense beaten into me. If I was 27 and after I got my first big break at a bank and told said intern something it would've told him some stupid lie. People like stories like why I never ran for President of my fraternity, you had to stay sober. I liked drinking and I liked trying to hook up with girls. So I stayed Vice President for two years, even after the President graduated.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad