Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
1. Alexander Avstyn
2. John Moore
3. Toni Rajala (risk reward)
4. Orlov
Definitely with you on Rajala. If he pans out and overcomes his size....there will be alot of teams kicking themselves.

I think if Schroeder drops out of the top-10, he could make a case for this thread as well.

Burke6687

Sep 19, 2008
1. Alexander Avstyn
2. John Moore
3. Toni Rajala (risk reward)
4. Orlov

I dont know about Moore as I think we will be chosen fairly early.

1. Josefson - Just a feeling he will be like Zetterberg-lite, which is pretty damn good.
2. Simon Despres - Size, skating, offensive potential.
3. Zach Budish - Without injury - possibly a top 10 pick.
4. Jordan Caron - Big powerforward, 30-40 goal scorer with the right team, IMO.
5. Nazim Kadri - I think he will provide excellent offensive numbers while being responsible in his own end.

I realize all these guys will probably be chosen in the first round, they are just favourites of mine, who I probably value to much.

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
Ethan Werek.

He'll turn out to be the heart and soul of a team, while being a solid contributor both on the scoreboard and in his own zone.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
If Toni Rajala pans out, imo he will have a huge offencive impact for whoever picks him

milkshow

Jun 14, 2009
Ryan O'Reilly and Jordan Schroeder. I could maybe see Ryan Ellis too, he might slip a bit in the draft.

milkshow

Jun 14, 2009
I dont know about Moore as I think we will be chosen fairly early.

1. Josefson - Just a feeling he will be like Zetterberg-lite, which is pretty damn good.
2. Simon Despres - Size, skating, offensive potential.
3. Zach Budish - Without injury - possibly a top 10 pick.
4. Jordan Caron - Big powerforward, 30-40 goal scorer with the right team, IMO.
5. Nazim Kadri - I think he will provide excellent offensive numbers while being responsible in his own end.

I realize all these guys will probably be chosen in the first round, they are just favourites of mine, who I probably value to much.

I'm willing to take a chance on this guy if he were still in the early 3rd round.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Well if you consider 18-25 late, I'll say Kreider.

As far as sleepers into the 2nd and 3rd rds, Mikko Kostinen. 6'7 goalie who had a GAA under 2 in the top Finnish league. Be pretty tough to not say "how did we pass on this guy" when he's already proven himself at a professional level. Love to see the Oilers nab him at 71, but I have a feeling he might go before then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad