How confident are you in the goaltending?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's all about the guys playing together as a team. D helping out the goalies, forwards helping out the D, and goalies being vocal and helping out everyone on the ice.

They'll pull together.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Anderson is a top goaltender in the league thats had the misfortune of playing behind some of the weakest defenses in my recent NHL memory. Not worried about andy and i believe at the very least lehner is already an average goaltender.

Last edited:

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I think people forget a lot of the softies Anderson let in last year. I know he'll bounce back, but we can't pretend like it was always because the rest of the team was brutal. There was quite a few times where he would let in a brutal goal and then the team would just fall apart.

I wonder how the coaches will approach the division of games next season. They'll need to decide fairly quickly if they want to resign Anderson to another somewhat lengthy contract or if they are going to give the reins to Lehner after this year and let Andy hit FA.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I'm more confident in Andy rather than Lehner, but happy with this combo. I still see potential in Lehner to become great. Something I haven't seen in any of our previous backups other than Bishop who was more used as a competition then anything.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Twenty seven teams in the league have a starting goaltender that I would take over Anderson. Buffalo and Winnipeg are the only teams where Anderson would be an upgrade..
Lehner wasn't given a chance to progress much last season but he's still the best bet going forward.

CanadianGuest

Jul 14, 2012
Ontario
Anderson is still the most underrated goalie in the league behind a ****** defence. Lehner disappointed me a bit last season while showing strong potential at times, but again the defence didn't give him much help.

Pretty confident

Anderson had a bad year last year but he's been real solid for us other than in 2013-2014

Lehner started last year playing very well but the team let him down and he lost confidence which is understandable at such a young age

In the end the goaltending will only be as good as the team defense will allow it to be

Agreed, he just looked defeated at some points last season because he wasn't getting any help at all. When Andy is on his game he is one of the best in the league.

Lehner will only get better. That much I'm confident of.

Yup Yup Yup Yup, need I say more?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Anderson is a top goaltender in the league thats had the misfortune of playing behind some of the weakest defenses in my recent NHL memory. Not worried about andy and i believe at the very least lehner is already an average goaltender.

Meh, I think Anderson is a workhorse goalie. Let him face high shots but not consistent premium chances and that's where he plays best.

Kind of like 2 years ago and with Colorado before.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00