How can I get the Nosebleed tickets for Saturday's game?

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
I'm from Canada and 3 of my friends and I are going on a trip to Boston to see the Patriots game this weekend.

We'd like to catch the Bruins game but I'm not sure we want to pay 90$ per ticket for the 300's sections.

I tried calling the bruins number but it's not available for a caller in my area. Can any of you help me out on how to get 4 nosebleed tickets? We just want to catch the game, we're fine sitting way up there.

Any info helps.
Thanks.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I'm from Canada and 3 of my friends and I are going on a trip to Boston to see the Patriots game this weekend.

We'd like to catch the Bruins game but I'm not sure we want to pay 90$ per ticket for the 300's sections.

I tried calling the bruins number but it's not available for a caller in my area. Can any of you help me out on how to get 4 nosebleed tickets? We just want to catch the game, we're fine sitting way up there.

Any info helps.
Thanks.

To be honest, $90 for the opener in the 300s is a good price. There isn't a bad seat in the Garden. It's the opener, a Saturday night vs NYR and tickets are very hard to come by if you don't have season tickets around here. I'd pay that if I were in your position

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
- There really are nosebleeds, per se, at the at the Garden. Their are really only 2 sections.. loge and balcony, and even the last row in the garden is the equivalent to something in the second level at the Bell.

- Secondly, the game is sold out.. period... it's opening night against a NY team on a Saturday. You aren't going go get a charity 4 pack for face value, nevermind calling the box office and getting 4 tickets. Would you be able to get 4 tickets from the bell centre box office for a Saturday night Habs/Bruins game, 3-4 days before the game?

Get your wallets out.

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
To be honest, $90 for the opener in the 300s is a good price. There isn't a bad seat in the Garden. It's the opener, a Saturday night vs NYR and tickets are very hard to come by if you don't have season tickets around here. I'd pay that if I were in your position

Fair enough. I wasn't sure if it was a standard price. I remember going a few years back for a NYR at BOS game and tickets were cheaper but I guess it makes sense since it's the season opener and against a good team.

But just ***** and giggles, if we wanted tickets in the "i think it's called Promenade" area, where would we go about with this?

3 of us would be fine paying the 90$, it's the other guy we're not sure about.

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
- There really are nosebleeds, per se, at the at the Garden. Their are really only 2 sections.. loge and balcony, and even the last row in the garden is the equivalent to something in the second level at the Bell.

- Secondly, the game is sold out.. period... it's opening night against a NY team on a Saturday. You aren't going go get a charity 4 pack for face value, nevermind calling the box office and getting 4 tickets. Would you be able to get 4 tickets from the bell centre box office for a Saturday night Habs/Bruins game, 3-4 days before the game?

Get your wallets out.

It says pre-sale begins today though on the Bruins site.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
It says pre-sale begins today though on the Bruins site.

getting 4 seats together on opening night isn't happening on the general onsale.

I guarantee that there is only a couple thousand tickets available (if that) on ticketmaster. those will be loge seats and singles.

not trying to be a buzzkill, but just being honest. 4 cheap tickets for opening night isn't realistic

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

Any info helps.
Thanks.

Should probably post this up in the stickied Ticket thread next time. The powers that be don't like new ticket related threads.

- There really aren't nosebleeds, per se, at the at the Garden.
Fixed it for ya ;)

Fair enough. I wasn't sure if it was a standard price. I remember going a few years back for a NYR at BOS game and tickets were cheaper but I guess it makes sense since it's the season opener and against a good team.

But just ***** and giggles, if we wanted tickets in the "i think it's called Promenade" area, where would we go about with this?

3 of us would be fine paying the 90$, it's the other guy we're not sure about.

Day of game you shouldn't have a problem paying $90 per on Causeway St.

stubhub.com

I knew you'd come around.

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
Should probably post this up in the stickied Ticket thread next time. The powers that be don't like new ticket related threads.

Fixed it for ya ;)

Day of game you shouldn't have a problem paying $90 per on Causeway St.

I knew you'd come around.

Thanks! we'll probably do that

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
getting 4 seats together on opening night isn't happening on the general onsale.

I guarantee that there is only a couple thousand tickets available (if that) on ticketmaster. those will be loge seats and singles.

not trying to be a buzzkill, but just being honest. 4 cheap tickets for opening night isn't realistic

Nahh man, I appreciate your honesty. Thanks for all the info!

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
did the OP just change his username on the fly? I've never noticed that before. I think the original was "CrosbyoverOrr", or something.

jasonbaz77*

Pats playoff game + Bruins opening season game in the same weekend is likely a once in a lifetime event...I would just pay brother:D

Wish I was in that situation!

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Honestly, if you don't want to go too overboard on what you spend, you could get lucky talking a scalper outside down to a respectable price. If it doesn't work out, you can just watch the game at a bar near the Garden with some other fans.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT

Any info helps.
Thanks.

3 years ago, some games i could get a ticket for 25 bucks, now? Not even close.

Point being, 90 in the secondary market is a good price right now. Also in the garden, the nosebleeds aren't terrible. As a reference, balcony seats have 15 rows, 15 being the highest up.

Like a poster said below, shell out the money. Message buddy above, he sells tickets and is good with them.

DieHardJoe

Jan 19, 2007
STH here. 8 years (or do I need to now say 7 1/2?). Anyway, I know the StubHub prices are up there. If I were you and you can live without wearing your Canadians or Leafs or whatever jerseys (just thinking of your health), I'd consider hanging out at one of the restaurants on Canal St. Sports Grill is great. Good bar food, lots of tv's and you can have a real hockey discussion with a lot of the folks who will be there. BeerWorks and The Fours are great too, or Hurricane O'Reillys. But if you're willing to wait until close to puck drop, you may get a decent price from a scalper. They tend to hang around the corner of Causeway and Canal. Good luck, and enjoy your trip.

BigAndy32

May 19, 2010
New Brunswick, Canad
Honestly, if you don't want to go too overboard on what you spend, you could get lucky talking a scalper outside down to a respectable price. If it doesn't work out, you can just watch the game at a bar near the Garden with some other fans.

We might just do that.

STH here. 8 years (or do I need to now say 7 1/2?). Anyway, I know the StubHub prices are up there. If I were you and you can live without wearing your Canadians or Leafs or whatever jerseys (just thinking of your health), I'd consider hanging out at one of the restaurants on Canal St. Sports Grill is great. Good bar food, lots of tv's and you can have a real hockey discussion with a lot of the folks who will be there. BeerWorks and The Fours are great too, or Hurricane O'Reillys. But if you're willing to wait until close to puck drop, you may get a decent price from a scalper. They tend to hang around the corner of Causeway and Canal. Good luck, and enjoy your trip.

We might not be Bruins fans but we all have one thing in common (The 4 guys going) ... we HATE the rangers. So we'll go along great with the bruins fans ... although 2 of them are Habs fans, they are well behaved.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
...and there's just nothing wrong with these resellers getting first/exclusive grabs at the seats...

..no, nothing at all.

The strike has made me grumpy and jaded, I should close the browser before I start to "really share".

Niz Bruin

Oct 7, 2008
Perth, Australia
Pay the money and go. Won't find a better atmosphere at a hockey game south of Montreal! Even back in '08 I paid $80 for balcony's, albeit 3rd row.

Beezy

Oct 26, 2003
Belmont MA
Visit site
After lockout 2, I dropped my season tix (great move given the big signing of Zhamnov that year). During that season and over the next year or two the Bruins would release unused tix on TM about 24 to 36 hrs before game. Many times I was able to get great seats at face +usual fees. I'm not sure that still happens as I know share seasons and no longer look. Anyone know if that still happens? I know demand is much higher now but there is always a chance that visiting team allotment goes unused, etc.

Just a thought. It's probably worth a look on Friday am or pm. As I recall it always seemed to be right around 24 hours exactly. As for me, I will be nice and comfy in my row 2 center ice balcony seats. Am I gloating? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad