How are you going to remember Spezza?

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
So we traded one of the most talented players this franchise has ever had for a bunch of unknowns..

I guess only time will tell..

Looking back now.. how would you view Spezza's career here?

Was he an over-rated player in your eyes? Under-rated player?

Will you always hold a grudge against him for wanting out?

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
I wont hold any grudges towards Spezza. I still dont think he completely asked for a trade.

Spezza was our best center in franchise history. Good luck Spezza, hope u do well in Dallas.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
Amazing talent from the glory days (even though the sens didn't go all the way not his fault though).

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
He dared to dream.

clap-clap-clap-o.gif

BlazingRoy

Cacaw
Dec 8, 2010
A franchise centre who Ottawa never appreciated that we will remember in 5 years as we live in the basement of the eastern conference

Emerica

May 29, 2010
A franchise centre who Ottawa never appreciated that we will remember in 5 years as we live in the basement of the eastern conference

Yup.

Easily my favorite player. Going to miss watching him on a nightly basis but I'm glad he's gone from here.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I won't because who cares because he did nothing the entire time he was here.

He disappeared at our most critical moment. He took the captaincy only to ask to be traded out less than a year later.

C ya.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
What could've been.

Btw, who?

I won't because who cares because he did nothing the entire time he was here.

He disappeared at our most critical moment. He took the captaincy only to ask to be traded out less than a year later.

C ya.

theres another Spezza thread for you guys to read your agenda on, Give fans who actually appreciated their number 1 centter ppg a place to appreciate what he has done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad