How About [Player Name]

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I haven't seen him mentioned yet, and was always a fan- how about Vinnie Hinostrosza?
Funny fellow fan story: there were some avid, if not necessarily knowledgeable, fans who sat a few rows behind us in Glendale. A guy who always yelled "set it up!" Like clockwork, and this little 60-ish woman who always yelled "hit em!" And that was our names for them, "Set It Up" and "Hit Em"...and Hit Em had a big crush on Hinostroza I think, because every time he got checked she'd yell something like "don't you touch my Vinny!"

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Deron Quint hold the record for fastest two goals in a game. 4 seconds. It was with the Jets but still.

I saw a video about.. 10 years ago? He became a Phoenix police officer. Idk if he still is.

Speaking of weird, iconic goals in franchise history, this guy had a front row view of one in Buffalo a few years ago ... how about Rostislav Klesla?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Deron Quint hold the record for fastest two goals in a game. 4 seconds. It was with the Jets but still.

I saw a video about.. 10 years ago? He became a Phoenix police officer. Idk if he still is.

Speaking of former Coyotes who became (or in his case expressed interest in becoming) a first responder… how about Gilbert Brule?

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix

I saw a video about.. 10 years ago? He became a Phoenix police officer. Idk if he still is

Speaking of former Coyotes who became (or in his case expressed interest in becoming) a first responder… how about Gilbert Brule?
Is he an EMT? And I Brule was important, since I like the Blue Jackets, I think we got him off waivers. He scored I believe the GWG to finally get the team past the first round. I was listening to that with Heeter on.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad