Confirmed with Link: HOUSLEY GONE

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Botts definitely gets half the blame for bringing in Housley but lets be real the Pegulas were all for it. Botts firing Housley all on his own also deserves a lot of credit.

It is scary that the Pegulas were expecting Housley back for year 3. Clearly Pegulas existence quote now means jack ****. Pegulas care more about One Buffalo brand and being the "saviors" of the city then caring about a winning hockey club.

When the Buffalo Bills are more successful then your other franchise you got some issues. Pegula has been the ultimate disappointment. Who would have thunk after getting a deep pocketed owner like the big boys we would be where we are...sickening.
The Bills have been more successful and respectable than the Sabres for over 5 years now.

Before last season (I haven't checked the updated list) the Bills had spent like 5 years being 15th or 16th in the NFL in wins, they were right next to teams like Atlanta and Baltimore in that same stretch.

In the same time span, the Sabres are last place in total NHL wins, and the gap between them and the second worst team is more than twice as large as the gap between any two other consecutive teams.

The Sabres are a joke until we are skating in mid-April again.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Better learn how to face it
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, what went wrong

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The Housley waterfront condo has been sold after 3 days on the market.

Phil Housley's waterfront condo sells after three days on market
Housley-condo.jpg

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Q is officially Panthers coach. Presser at noon
Good hopefully the league knows him (and V) inside and out and is easy to game plan against with the right competitive coach that hates to lose with a personality that isn’t Phillish.. (Housley might be the right coach for a team like San Jose. . ,) , not kids that need their ass kicked with repetitive accountability and balloon busting after wins and adjustments to help after losses .. along with the teachings and ..Botts underestimated the need for this ..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad