Post-Game Talk: Hot takes... I mean hockey is back!! Habs lose 5-4 vs Leafs in OT

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Not blaming the refs for the loss. What I'm saying is they had a pretty rough night if you ask me. Some of the calls they missed were blatant.

Meh...isn't that pretty much standard procedure? Refs miss blatant calls every game.
I thought they were pretty good as a whole actually. Let the teams play, weren't clearly lopsided.

Reactions: Nedved

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Sportsnet and TSN running full stories about Matthews' crosschecks from Chiarot/Weber last game and how crosschecks aren't called. His agent is whining about it on twitter.

That's unfortunately going to result in special attention to Weber/Chiarot's crosschecks for the next few games and next time we play TOR for sure. What a bunch of whiners, nobody talking about Matthews' knee on Anderson.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Sportsnet and TSN running full stories about Matthews' crosschecks from Chiarot/Weber last game and how crosschecks aren't called. His agent is whining about it on twitter.

That's unfortunately going to result in special attention to Weber/Chiarot's crosschecks for the next few games and next time we play TOR for sure. What a bunch of whiners, nobody talking about Matthews' knee on Anderson.

Other than getting ragged on by my co-workers this morning, while taking out the trash this morning, my neighbor was complaining how we’re dirty and targeting their superstars...

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home

Nail him again,

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Time for Josh Anderson's agent to take to Twitter. Intent to injure with a knee needs to be called.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Anyone see this? Julien's gameplan on a handwritten sheet, was legible to someone who was able to get a closeup of it.

It's not so much that it was decipherable, it's how cliched the content was.

Who needs to make notes of the most obvious to-do things in the game?

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Anyone see this? Julien's gameplan on a handwritten sheet, was legible to someone who was able to get a closeup of it.

LOL, that’s gotta be a joke/Photoshop, right? Why doesn’t he add a line “score more than Toronto” as a line item, LOL!

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I think I've missed hating Toronto even more than caring for the Habs to be honest. I know the feeling is mutual but holy **** are their fans annoying and unlikeable beyond measure. Bunch of hypocrites too, they're crying now but I don't remember them complaining about crosschecks and violence in hockey 7-8 years ago when their team was loaded with talentless, cheap-shoting oafs like Colton Orr and Frazer McLaren.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

That's ridiculous if it's real... Haha, like why do you need to write those down. You can't remember them?

Reactions: Nedved and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I apologize for the Julien notebook scribble repost, I had not seen it otherwise I would have not posted about it.

I'm usually very diligent about not reposting an item that someone else has posted but somehow, as I went through the posts at intermittent times today, I did not see it.

My sincere apologies. And for the record, I post a lot but I have no special privileges -- I fully respect and appreciate all the contributions that others make to this site, which in my mind, are much more valuable than mine.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
LOL, that’s gotta be a joke/Photoshop, right? Why doesn’t he add a line “score more than Toronto” as a line item, LOL!

Looking at Claude's scribbles closer ...

PZgP7Hf.jpg

:sarcasm:

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
This board thinks Julien uses Danault so much because he has a crush on him or something but he's using him so much just cuz he's giving him the highest chance to win games, there's no doubt in my mind if Suzy and KK can show they can do the same or better they'll take his place...

And it's not just the FO%, it's the whole defensive side of the game.

Suzuki gets praised for his defensive game but he was pretty brutal last year.

KK was not even in the NHL...

People are just too imptient.

Im a reasonable man. I won't rant when I see Danault's icetime increase when we are up by two. Taking key faceoffs and all...But when the game is back on the line, he won't score you that goal so I don't want to see him then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad