OT: Hot Dogs

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Indisputably disgusting, and only acceptable to exist as Kessel fuel.

Mayonnaise, however, is glorious.

mic-drop-charlie-murphy-o.gif

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Hey Shady, you remember you asked me what it was like with Edler and Sully when Sully was an assistant in Vancouver. Pretty much this . . . :laugh:

:laugh: Yeah I can see how that might impact Edler's view of playing for the Penguins.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
You aren't allowed to call those sausages. Those are sadsages.

:laugh: I eat maybe 4 a year, but they are legitimately decent if you buy the right ones.

Field+Roast+Chipotle+Sausage.jpg

I'm sure they are likely worse for you than a real sausage, but pile that baby with kimchi and other toppings of choice and I'd bet you wouldn't hate it.

Of course, I've been a vegetarian for 7 years now so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
I know we were a bit on hot sauces in the last thread. Just saying. Crystal Hot sauce is the king of them all.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm sure they are likely worse for you than a real sausage, but pile that baby with kimchi and other toppings of choice and I'd bet you wouldn't hate it.

Of course, I've been a vegetarian for 7 years now so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Oh, you know I'm just being an ass. That actually sounds pretty tasty. But I love kimchi so that could be it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad