HoSang SIGNED to ELC *Post 16*

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
In line what they have done the last few years, first round picks getting their ELC before returning to junior.
Windsor has played 3 games so far, their 6th game is next Saturday night so JHS will be able to play when Windsor hosts Saginaw on the 16th.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
In line what they have done the last few years, first round picks getting their ELC before returning to junior.
Windsor has played 3 games so far, their 6th game is next Saturday night so JHS will be able to play when Windsor hosts Saginaw on the 16th.

He has an OHL suspension to serve before he can get back to OHL play. It was initially 15 games, but later reduced to 8. or something close to that.

The suspension was bogus imo.
I think you accounted for the suspension in your post... just reading it again.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
[/B]

He has an OHL suspension to serve before he can get back to OHL play. It was initially 15 games, but later reduced to 8. or something close to that.

The suspension was bogus imo.
I think you accounted for the suspension in your post... just reading it again.

Thought that reading somewhere and some of the guys posted here it was cut to six games.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Awesome. One step closer to him showing us he's "the best player in the entire draft."

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Ho sang signed to 3 year elc!! I really hope he turns out to be our Patrick Kane, punchin cab drivers and winning cups in OT:handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad