Horton set to come back in 2 weeks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Nathan Horton practiced with the team for the first time today, aside from taking any contact yet. He shot and passed the puck with no pain, and said (from a poster on another board) that his return date could be sometime in the next two weeks. His injury was a freak injury. He was evaluated from some of the most known doctors related to the shoulder, and the overall opinion was that no surgery was needed.

If all goes well, no pain or damage happens when he goes full contact in practice, then his retun would be a big boost to a Panthers team that is only six points out of the last playoff spot. Interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I mean I must amdit his fall didn't look that bad...a little awkward and those can be the worst ones..but not that bad....so it doesn't really surprise me if the doctors are saying that.....

Not sure of teh Cats can really make the playoffs but Horts would be a boost

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Well a torn rotator cuff likely wouldn't maybe it weas just strained, and it was the rotator cuff which are often torn and so there just like yeah it's torn he's seeing doctors...and then he see's doctors and it's jsut sprained, strained...whatever...

This is the only thing I can think of...I doubt they would skirt the whole idea of surgery....

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Jacobv2 said:
How does a torn rotator cuff suddenly reattach itself?

From what these well-respected doctors said, the muscle was torn in a way that no one has ever seen before, and they thought that after a few weeks of rehab, Horton could be back into the game. If they thought that Horton required surgery, I dont think Duds would allow anything other than that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad