GDT: Homecoming | Blackhawks vs. Stars | 7 p.m. CST NBCSN, TSN2, CSN; WGN 720-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

Hawks are finally playing at home again.

:hawks

BLACKHAWKS

Sharp - Toews - Hossa
Saad - Pirri - Kane
Versteeg - Shaw - Brookbank
Bollig - Kruger - Smith

Keith-Seabrook
Hjalmarsson-Oduya
Leddy-Rozsival

mg7d6JL.gif

-vs.-

:stars

STARS

Benn-Eakin-Chiasson
Whitney-Jeffrey-Peverley
Roussel-Fiddler-Garbutt
Cole-Horcoff-Nichushkin

Goglioski-Daley
Dillon-Gonchar
Connauton-Benn

tumblr_mwimjnXwN61s6i4ijo1_500.gif

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Kanye grew old fast. In HS, the baseball coach would play the album the song in the OP is from during winter workouts every session.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Please no Kanye

I'm really upset that Q put Brookbank at wing again. It's really hurting the Hawks

This. Kanye sucks and is little more than a rip off artist (what was the point of Bigger, Faster Stronger??? he did nothing to improve that song). There is absolutely no reason to play Brookbank at wing. We have much better players we can play there.

When people do stupid things at work usually they have to answer to somebody. It would be nice if our GM set Q straight every once in a while. This kind of stuff is just ridiculous.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
This. Kanye sucks and is little more than a rip off artist (what was the point of Bigger, Faster Stronger??? he did nothing to improve that song). There is absolutely no reason to play Brookbank at wing. We have much better players we can play there.

When people do stupid things at work usually they have to answer to somebody. It would be nice if our GM set Q straight every once in a while. This kind of stuff is just ridiculous.

I was just joking about Brookbank. Yes it's not an ideal situation, but it's not like he's a huge liability playing there at this point in the season. The Hawks have the most points in the league and he won't be there in the playoffs.

Plus he's playing like 7 minutes a game in that spot. And Bickell is injured and I'm not losing any sleep with Brookbank there over Morin.

But yes, Kanye does suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad