Confirmed with Link: Home Opener Thurs. 10/13 vs WSH

WhiteWalker*

Get to end their season in the 1st game in football and hockey. Assuming the Steelers beat the Deadskins.. What should the chants be? We own DC. You got no Cups.

mgd525

May 18, 2007
This is awesome. What a troll job. Atleast AO will get to see a cup banner raised.....

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Our schedule overall is pretty awful. A ton of back-to-backs and no games at all the first week of January.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Every team gets a bye week now, right?

Not a great schedule but whatever. We're going to try to do our road game this year in Nashville so having it on a Saturday before the weather gets bad is ideal. Once again we play the Flyers very early and then not again until like late Feb, which is dumb. I will definitely be selling my Stadium Series tickets, I have no desire to deal with another outdoor game. Other than that it's your basic schedule.

I may be mistaken but it looks like they have a lot more weekend home games this year rather than constantly being away on weekends and home on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday so that makes me happy.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
After a World Cup tourney. They are gonna cram 82 games in, in 180 days compared to 186 last year with each team getting a bye week. 14 back to backs, i believe.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
NHL schedule maker is getting a HFBoards infraction for obvious trolling.

Later on it gets overturned for epic funny.

ozpensfan

Nov 19, 2013
Western Australia
Eric Fehr will be as happy as a pig in mud on 1 side and then you'll have Niskanen and Orpik on the other side, not to mention Ovechkin...

Troll Mode activated

mgd525

May 18, 2007
He can live vicariously through us.

I would guess NBC will pick up the game. I can picture Pierre now.... Look at the physical play by Alex Ovechkin!!! That's leadership right there!!! All while in reality the play is a combination of boarding and charging.....Or just a simple Knee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad