Home Opener and Season Opener October 8th 2014

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
At least 40 Leaf games will be national next season.

We'll see if TSN is able to nationalize their regional broadcasts like they did last year.. if so, that number will go up.

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
At least 40 Leaf games will be national next season.

We'll see if TSN is able to nationalize their regional broadcasts like they did last year.. if so, that number will go up.

They no longer can do that, as they no longer have the broadcasting rights to do so.

TSN is, however, moving to 5 channels, so I can guarantee any and all Leaf games they show going forward for the next 12 years will be on TSN2 or TSN3 in the Leafs regional broadcast zone only ... in the exact same way as some Canucks games last year (and this year too i suppose) were only available on Sportsnet Pacific to viewers in that region. Same concept

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
a halloween game and a new year's eve game (which will be a nice doubleheader as CAN/USA play in the world juniors at 4pm, leafs at 7)

and a Valentine's Day game against the Habs, I can feel the love already!

World Juniors scheduling throws the home/away trips out of whack in dec and jan ... home a lot in dec, away a lot over xmas and into jan

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
a halloween game and a new year's eve game (which will be a nice doubleheader as CAN/USA play in the world juniors at 4pm, leafs at 7)

and a Valentine's Day game against the Habs, I can feel the love already!

World Juniors scheduling throws the home/away trips out of whack in dec and jan ... home a lot in dec, away a lot over xmas and into jan

New Year's eve is going to be awesome! In the middle of the bowl season in college football so probably an early game to start off the day, WJHC at 4 pm with CAN-USA and then Leafs-Bruins at 7, there's also Edmonton-Calgary at 9:30 following the Leaf game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad