Post-Game Talk: Home ice: secured Vasy: shaky Pat Maroon: still fat- Panthers take home ice with a dominant 4-0 win

Pat Maroon? More like

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Even if TBL wins this series, with Hedman dead they're not getting past Colorado or Vegas. I'm torn because I'm not a fan of their cap shenanigans but Carolina and Toronto fans sicken me.

Reactions: gizmo12688

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
What’s up with Bennett?

Marchment at 2C guarantees that line won’t be doing much tonight
Assuming rest. As nice as home ice is it’s not THAT important. Also likely looking at the Tampa lineup and hoping we can get away with a couple guys getting a breather

Reactions: harv33173

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
Q opting for health over killing the boys to get a 7th game in Sunrise that may never come to pass. As a 3 time champ, he knows what he's doing. And we might STILL win Game 56.
It being interstate travel and home crowds being less of a factor he's doing the right thing to be honest. Why leave the tank anything less than full for Game 1 whether it's in Sunrise or Tampa.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

tenor.gif

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
The main reason for home ice is the last change. Getting the extra game of line matching is a nice bonus.
I don't think it is just a nice bonus. It can be crucial - critical faceoffs and matchup choices make a huge difference. I remember the CAR games at their barn, when Barky did not look so great going up against Staal on a constant basis.

I feel we underestimate the importance of the game. Plus I'd rather go into the POs on a winning streak, especially if these wins came against our direct PO foe.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think resting Montour is more about giving Stralman minutes, he hasn't played since April 20th and is probably our first option if someone gets hurt.

This. I think this is Stralman's audition to see if he is a viable replacement for Yandle when he flounders.

I dont think Kierstad is in the equation.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Hey Boys ! Anaheim fan here who's hopping on the Panthers Bandwagon ! Just wanted to introduce myself before we go on a deep ass run. Excited to get to know you guys

f*** the lightning ! Panthers on top rawr

Welcome and love the name, you fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad