Home ice *important*

jetsfan85*

The arena has to be exciting and loud like last night to keep our boys energized. Dont under estimate loud arenas... See hawks exampke. Jets. 2006 playoffs we were 8-3. It helps give the xtra moto to players.

Lets keep it up faithful.

P.s. Id love both my beloved teams jets n oil in playoffs :)

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
I don't understand people who go to hockey games and don't do anything. I live in Montreal and when the Oilers are in town I freaking scream like a moron when we score, our goalie that game makes a big play, the refs screw up calls on us, etc... People look at me like i'm going insane cause Im usually always the only Oilers fan in that section but I don't care. I act like all the "home" fans would act when the Oilers come to visit.

These people pay hard earned money to come to a hockey game and just watch. The worst are those people who don't even stand and celebrate when we score, wtf is that ****?

jetsfan85*

Yup... Like jets owe everything to their fans...mtsc is nuts and it gives such a momentum tilt for the home team.

Oil fans wont be playoff atmosphere but last night was good start to what our fans should be like. The players were playing hard and we were all over em at times and crowd was cheering them on.

Tmrw another big tilt. Lets do it boys

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
The fans have always cheered effort, scoring chances, hits and fights.

The fans were loud last night because it was firewagon hockey, not the usual chess match between two old men in a public park.

Rains

Jun 22, 2012
Fernie BC
Wait till the playoffs...... then you will see insanity. It has been proven especially in 2006 we are the loudest play off team in the NHL..

Just have to get there, now that's the hard part

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad