OT: Home Game Power Play Theme

Mashinter Splinter

Oct 19, 2009
I know they had used Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine last season and I think it was used again on Monday night but am not 100% sure. Figured I would toss it out there though.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I know they had used Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine last season and I think it was used again on Monday night but am not 100% sure. Figured I would toss it out there though.

Yup that's what it is.

I tweeted to the Rangers and they said they should have the sounds of the game from the home opener up later in the week if your'e curious about any other songs.

Bunka

Oct 28, 2013

That's the one. I guess I didn't recognize that was the intro to the song. Thanks for clearing it up, it has been bugging me.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
That's the one. I guess I didn't recognize that was the intro to the song. Thanks for clearing it up, it has been bugging me.

Hmm, they must've used both because I clearly remember then playing Master Of Puppets...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad