Movies: Hollywood sexual harassment ( Russell Brand facing multiple allegations)

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
A degenerate rock star, shocked. A self branded degenerate being a degenerate? Noooo

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ouch, not a good look for Manson.
But there has been speculation for years, so it’s finally coming home to roost for MM.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Reactions: Mach85

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

She doesn't help her credibility when she says, in all caps, that she was "UNDERAGE" when the photos were taken, even though she was 20 at the time and didn't even start her relationship with him until she was 18/19.
The guy is an unapologetic freak show....but this has been known almost from the start. I don't condone his behavior but I do question the judgment of the women who entered into relationships with him.

Yeah, Wood's judgment doesn't seem to be the best. She started a relationship at 18/19 with a married man in his late 30s who was a heavy partier, drinker and drug user and agreed to marry him at the age of 22 (certainly no longer a teenager), even though he abused her for 3 or 4 years and cheated on his last wife. This isn't to excuse Manson's horrible behavior, but that's some horrible judgment, as well.

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Some women are initially blinded by $$ though

I doubt that that was the case for Wood. She had been acting for 10 years and had already appeared in some critically acclaimed films when she met Manson. She was likely doing well for herself. I think that she was blinded by his fame and his lifestyle, though. In fact, he was even on what he named his Rape of the World tour during the first year of their relationship and was in the middle of it when he raped her. Talk about a warning sign.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I doubt that that was the case for Wood. She had been acting for 10 years and had already appeared in some critically acclaimed films when she met Manson. She was likely doing well for herself. I think that she was blinded by his fame and his lifestyle. He was even on a tour that he named his "Rape of the World" tour during most of the first year of their relationship and was in the middle of it when he raped her. Talk about a warning sign.

Jesus that’s messed up.

Personally I never got into/saw the hype with MM growing up. I always preferred Death metal or Black metal or stuff like Pantera, Eyehategod, Acid Bath etc.

Even as a kid whom was fully aware of MM early on in my life, I always felt that Alice Cooper did “shock rock” 1000x better (and dare I say..classier) than Manson did.

Reactions: Azathoth

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Jesus that’s messed up.

Personally I never got into/saw the hype with MM growing up. I always preferred Death metal or Black metal or stuff like Pantera, Eyehategod, Acid Bath etc.

Even as a kid whom was fully aware of MM early on in my life, I always felt that Alice Cooper did “shock rock” 1000x better (and dare I say..classier) than Manson did.

His level was more because so many people tried to tie his name to the Columbine shootings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad