Proposal: Hoffman to the Oilers

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
off season deal or earlier if Florida doesn’t wait to go after Panarin and Bob.

Florida
Puljujarvi
2019 2nd
2020 4th

Edmonton
Hoffman

Frees up cap for the Panthers and they can try and get something out of Puljujarvi. I read in another thread that Panarin, Huberdeau and Hoffman aren’t as effective on the right side. Maybe they can salvage an NHL rw out of Poolparty.

Edmonton gets a much needed top 6 winger to least begin to create secondary scoring.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I guess the coaches and players calling out their own teams lack of commitment must be fabricated?
Whatever the management says, think the exact opposite of it. They say it's an issue with culture, character, and commitment. Our team isn't good enough. We have no skill. It's that simple.

Reactions: ivanlwan

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Whatever the management says, think the exact opposite of it. They say it's an issue with culture, character, and commitment. Our team isn't good enough. We have no skill. It's that simple.

McDavid has said that too tho.. but i guess one could argue that he's an extension of the coaches/management, especially when dealing w/ the media. (who knows tho, maybe hes being honest)

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
McDavid has said that too tho.. but i guess one could argue that he's an extension of the coaches/management, especially when dealing w/ the media. (who knows tho, maybe hes being honest)
McDavid's not going to say that the team has no skill, is he?

Reactions: HOPE

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
McDavid's not going to say that the team has no skill, is he?

Of course not that would be going against management.. but still his word still has to mean something at the very least, doesn't it? He's not gonna publicly say there's a lack of commitment/effort for no reason, right?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Of course not that would be going against management.. but still his word still has to mean something at the very least, doesn't it? He's not gonna publicly say there's a lack of commitment/effort for no reason, right?
Maybe lack of effort is a bit of an issue, but nowhere near the issue of lack of skill imo.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
No thanks. Puljujärvi looks like a bust. Plus his smile looks like he’s about to murder someone.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
off season deal or earlier if Florida doesn’t wait to go after Panarin and Bob.

Florida
Puljujarvi
2019 2nd
2020 4th

Edmonton
Hoffman

Frees up cap for the Panthers and they can try and get something out of Puljujarvi. I read in another thread that Panarin, Huberdeau and Hoffman aren’t as effective on the right side. Maybe they can salvage an NHL rw out of Poolparty.

Edmonton gets a much needed top 6 winger to least begin to create secondary scoring.

No thanks! I dont see a RD in the proposal

Larsson for 2019 2nd, 2020 2nd, Pysyk and Malgin

Torontoborn

Jan 9, 2019
Everyone know besides McDavid, maybe Drai and to lesser extent Nuge. No team wants any Oiler players, they better start drafting real damn good. The only Oiler with value was traded away/

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
That's not helpful, no. Notice how I didn't respond to your post with an equally insulting offer?

Hoffman wouldn't go so cheap to Edmonton. I bet a team like San Jose or Nashville might grab him for a deep cup run.

My bad, just frustrated when it's well known we need RD in return for Hoffman/Huberdeau and posters keep trying to lowball FLA with more mid level forwards and 2nd/3rd/4th round picks.

I cant seem him going to SJ with Karlsson there. He would go to a team that can exchange defense for him.

Reactions: TFHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad