shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
kessel1.jpg

kessel2.jpg

kessel3.jpg

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Before anyone says it, no, Kessel's great game today wasn't because he was playing with Bonino. It's because he played downright amazing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Wow that second line cashed in. Were the Pens just that good or the Wings just that bad? And I knew they'd bounce back.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
+Depth. When Geno gets back, this team can actually ice four great lines. That's crazy.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
+the pics shureshot.

Great to see the offense hasn't dried up.

Kunitz really looked woozy.
Not sure about Dumolin. Hope it's nothing serious.

Daley-Letang
Cole-Schultz
Pouliot-LJ

would be my pairs if Dumo can't go.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Earlier on the Dread Wings tweeted out a "Happy Turtle Day" with a picture of a Colorado player turtling.

They turtled themselves today.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Before anyone says it, no, Kessel's great game today wasn't because he was playing with Bonino. It's because he played downright amazing.

Bonino gets him the puck with speed on the breakout. Allows him to carry it more and dictate the flow of play for the line.

That is not luck. Bonino isn't some awesome player. But those three are clicking. Leave it the **** alone.

This board has an irrational love for #19. Here's his chance to play with Sid if Kunitz is out. And if/when he gets hurt. Throw Malkin up with Sid.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
+++ OMG Kessel. Getting hot at the right time. He's been good for several games now and today it really shows on the scoreboard.
+++ Hagelin- Phil's soulmate
++ Bonino, a pretty nondescript 5 point-night, and a lot of it was piggybacking on Phil and Hags, but, he was there :)
+Hornqvist, Letang, mostly everyone after the 1st period.
- Reffing was bad. It was in our favor this time, but some blantant missed calls everywhere on both sides.
- More injuries. Let's hope Dumo isn't out for long. Kunitz being out will probably benefit us, but we're running out of forwards. Any more injuries and we're throwing a total question mark in the lineup.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
+ Kessel
+ Bonino
+ Rust
+ Being the team that crushed the Wings' chances at the playoffs, **** you Wings

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Very happy with the team and with that defense keeping it together. Very unhappy about Dumoulin. Sullivan went with the logical L1 decision as well.

Yea he did.
If Beau can settle in here and get going, it has real potential.
I don't think Kunitz will be back for awhile.
He really got his bell rung.
And no, i'm not happy about it.

I'm just happy that we have the depth to overcome it.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Its awesome to be winning all these games (sometimes in spectacular fashion) against traditionally tough rivals. Philly, Washington, Detroit...**** 'em all.

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
So...do we just say F it and put Malkin with Crosby and Hornqvist when he comes back? The 2nd and 3rd lines are just too good to break up.

+we're getting it together at the right time
-Greater chances of Philly making the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad