Hockeysfuture Team ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
It seems that Hockeysfuture continues to underestimate quality organization team rank. Of course my dallas stars which never get out of the bottom quarter but who have produced kapanen a solid 3 line winger, Miettinen who is on pace for 30+ points on the 3rd line, Jokinin who is playing on the top line with Modano and lets at a 50 point pace as well as contributors like Ott and Erskine yet none of these guys matter. Detroit suffers the same fate here as to other teams with Euros who are left to develop overseas (PRucha). It seems if your prospects are not at the worlds, drafted high or are not canadian you are out of luck.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Starsdude said:
It seems that Hockeysfuture continues to underestimate quality organization team rank. Of course my dallas stars which never get out of the bottom quarter but who have produced kapanen a solid 3 line winger, Miettinen who is on pace for 30+ points on the 3rd line, Jokinin who is playing on the top line with Modano and lets at a 50 point pace as well as contributors like Ott and Erskine yet none of these guys matter. Detroit suffers the same fate here as to other teams with Euros who are left to develop overseas (PRucha). It seems if your prospects are not at the worlds, drafted high or are not canadian you are out of luck.
I am not sure that it has to do necessarily with the location of the prospect or their visibility, though that might play a role. I think the problem is that HF does not recognize the ability that some teams have at actually developing players and they do not consider how much of an impact learning to play on a team with a winning attitude can have on a prospect.

TheZherdev

Jul 4, 2004
Starsdude said:

Actually Prucha, is an 8th round pick. Theses rankings haven't been updated in a while too.

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
Starsdude said:

you do know that Erksine is an Islander right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad