GDT: Hockey's Back! Devils @ Rangers, 7 PM, MSG & NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm sorry to all the Josefson fans, because the Kid has hands of stone. I find it strange especially, for a Swedish player and I always rooted for the kid being our first round pick and all. If he stays a Devil he'll be a 4th liner at best. The kid just has no real touch with the puck, which is a shame for him and the organization.

Yeah, he botched a 2 on 1 pass to Larsson and also flubbed a sure tap in goal on a sweet pass from Henrique in the 3rd.

But, his skating has improved and he plays a smart game overall.
I'm not sure his late 3rd period penalty was necessary however.

Last edited:

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Don't sell your guy short. Hagelin might be the fastest skater in the league. Shea Weber would have problems with his speed.

Definitely not selling Hagelin short, I'm aware that he's an absolutely elite skater. I was just commenting on how comical it was watching such a good skater repeatedly demonstrate why Komisarek is finished.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Definitely not selling Hagelin short, I'm aware that he's an absolutely elite skater. I was just commenting on how comical it was watching such a good skater repeatedly demonstrate why Komisarek is finished.

I think most here agree Komi was pure crap last night and his tryout should be short lived and he won't be getting any NHL contract from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad