Post-Game Talk: hockey

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
This team certainly deserves more optional morning skates before games. Good job, Babcock.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
More useless plugs in the top line please, more Ericsson's on the top d pair please, more Howards rebounds please.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Outworked badly in this one. We looked slow and out of sync.

Defense is rough lately. When Quincey and Smith are maybe our best d-men in a game you know something is wrong. Kronwall, Ericsson and Dekeyser really have to step up their game. This isn't good enough.

Wouldn't mind a shakeup to both the forward lines and d-pairs. Wake the team up.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
I've been saying it for a while now, but people need to start lowering their expectations....

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
55 +-+++++++ (8+, 1-)
52 +------+- (2+, 7-) How does an NHL defenseman pivot the wrong way?
27 -+-++++ (5+, 2-)
2 ++-+++--++++- (9+, 4-)
65 +---+- (2+, 4-)
28 +-+-+--++-- (5+, 6-)

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
They really suck lately. Only a matter of time until Boston ties, when we don't turn that awful play around. Wasted night.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I've been saying it for a while now, but people need to start lowering their expectations....

Go cheer for TB and Montreal and leave then.

Jesus.

This team sucks right, but when they skate, they're excellent. Team isn't skating, and it's infuriating.

theanomaly

you just lost the game
Nov 18, 2010
NJ
ayy lmao.

on the bright side, the other teams at the top of the atlantic are not winning many games right now.

hurry back helmer. we need you.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Let's see how they do when Helm and Marchenko return, ok?

Those two players aren't going to drastically improve our chances at a Cup. Solid players, especially Helm, but far from being impact players.

We aren't losing because we are missing Helm and Marchenko. This team has an atrocious 2D and an average 1G. That's what's holding them back.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Go cheer for TB and Montreal and leave then.

Jesus.

This team sucks right, but when they skate, they're excellent. Team isn't skating, and it's infuriating.

Don't question my fandom. You don't know me.

Sorry that I'm a realistic fan, who has REALISTIC expectations for this team.

We'll see who's right in two months.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Not much right lately, thankful it is mid-march, at the same time it is mid-march, we are in big trouble if this doesn't start looking up in the next 10 days. Simply unacceptable. Granted I missed a significant chunk of the game ,but given what I saw I have a feeling I will be sick to my stomach watching the first half of it on replay.

You can save me the don't watch, I will, unfortunately I am conditioned to.:shakehead:laugh:

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Don't question my fandom. You don't know me.

Sorry that I'm a realistic fan, who has REALISTIC expectations for this team.

We'll see who's right in two months.

I'll be laughing when your 'favorites' let up because goaltending isn't everything.

I've yet to see complement this team in any fashion. ANY.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
With how bad the D was maybe Marchenko doesn't get sent down now once he's healthy. I'd love for Babs to be bold and demote or scratch Big E for a game. He's been a disaster for most of the season.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
With how bad the D was maybe Marchenko doesn't get sent down now once he's healthy. I'd love for Babs to be bold and demote or scratch Big E for a game. He's been a disaster for most of the season.

I'm done with him. He's been a disaster since the new contract. Paying him that kind of money to pivot the wrong way. We need to Wade Redden him or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad