OT: "Hockey Wives" on W, Canadian TV.

HanktheHammer*

Has anybody seen this series. I find it addicting like "The Liquidator". Some of the wives are hotties. For those in the U.S., I don't know where you could see it, But you can always try youtube. Feel free to join in the conversation.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Is this a reality show?

There was another soap opera like show a few years ago on Soapnet here in the States. Looking back on it, it was really bad lol.

HanktheHammer*

Is this a reality show?

There was another soap opera like show a few years ago on Soapnet here in the States. Looking back on it, it was really bad lol.

Yes, it's a reality show. It shows the wives of Ray Whitney, Ryan Miller, Jonathan Bernier, Jonathon Blum, Jason Labarbera, the girlfriend of Brandon Prust in their everyday hockey related life, family, work,etc.

I usually watch sport related reality shows like "The Ultimate Fighter", "Fourth and Long", heck even "Battle of the Blade" series that was on the CBC featuring hockey players and figure skaters

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Jason Labarbera's wife is a saint...having to be a single parent of 2 boys, the 4 year old has autism.

Prust's girlfriend ? Wow, I would be asking for a trade from Montreal if I was him.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
George Parros' wife throws more shade than Nene Leakes.

I wouldn't mess with her that's for sure lol. I love Ray Whitney's wife and Jason Labarbara's wife is an absolute saint.

I watched both episodes and am now addicted.

Not a fan of Prust's girlfriend.

jdz

May 22, 2013
His wife is on the show Anger Management, from what we see of her on the wives show, she's not acting, she really is that shallow.

Probably two of the worst non-hab humans associated with the sport of hockey.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Maripier Morin looks like the only truly attractive girl on the entire cast...

HanktheHammer*

Brandon Prust is nuts to break up with his girlfriend. At least, she's active in her career.

Ray Whitney treats his wife terribly. It looks like he is having a hard time adjusting to a post-hockey career. The wine drinking in the afternoon at his son's game is a telling sign.

Jonathan Bernier's wife was shocked to find out that after having a child meant modelling for sales catalogue. Bernier was handing his infant son like a loaf of bread. He has to hold his newborn baby a lot closer to the body like a stray puck in crease.

My heart goes out to Jason Labarbera' wife for being very patient and loving for her autistic son. She's a trooper. God bless her.

There should have been a Bruin player and his significant other on this show. I wonder if Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood were asked to join the cast. They would have been an interesting view.

Until next time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad