Hockey Talks w/ Brian Burke and Craig Conroy

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Its funny how Loubardious is missed now that Kerr has spent some time behind the booth. Honestly, its Simmons that needs to go. Again, he's just so boring and typical.

Id like to see Loubardious AND kerr. Those two would make the most outrageous commentary in the league

I've always been a huge Lou supporter, and I think that could work, Lou on the pbp and Kerr doing color

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
Loubo took a bit of time getting used to, but his love for the game and knowledge of it won me over within the first season.

Kerr.. I am still trying to get used to him. I like him as an interviewer, and he is definitely passionate, but I just can't say I enjoy listening to him.

The best for me right now is Peter and Peter on the Fan. You get a phenomenal PBP guy with a phenomenal color guy.

TylerSVT*

Its funny how Loubardious is missed now that Kerr has spent some time behind the booth. Honestly, its Simmons that needs to go. Again, he's just so boring and typical.

Id like to see Loubardious AND kerr. Those two would make the most outrageous commentary in the league

Loubardias actually knows about hockey, plus he is a big juniors guy and could give a good insight to the young Flames going foward.

I never really understood how Simmer still has a job, he is terrible.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
The best for me right now is Peter and Peter on the Fan. You get a phenomenal PBP guy with a phenomenal color guy.

Agreed! I'm loving that duo. I hope Loubardias is signed past this year and they're kept together.

For the Fan 960, Ryan Leslie has been an awesome hire. Same with Ryan Pinder in the mornings. I'm just glad Walker is gone. Good riddance!!

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
We need guy like Kevin Weekes. CBC knows how to pick 'em. They really do provide the games' best commentary and analysis, minus Don Cherry, who's becoming more erratic and senile it seems

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad