Equipment: Hockey Stick Question

• Thread starter Connor Mcdavey*
  • Start date

Connor Mcdavey*

Hi there, I just bought the new CCM RBZ stick by Taylor Made, I noticed though that the knob was missing when I brought it home. Is it a big deal that it's gone missing? Will it affect the stick or use of the stick in anyway? I tried searching the internet couldn't come up with any answers, so any input is extremely helpful. :)

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Go to the store and ask for a few. Technically speaking, it's illegal to play without an end cap though chances are...

Connor Mcdavey*

I should've noticed, only problem is I live couple hours away from the city.

tsnTpoint

Apr 2, 2010
Will not affect the stick, although some minor leagues require a plug/knob at the end of the stick. If you want to fix that just put tape around the end of it and proceed with your regular tape job. No one will be able to tell the difference.

Chanbing96

Dec 19, 2012
Kalamazoo mi
Are you talking about the plug or the knob? Because no hockey stick now a days comes with a knob you make that out of tape the plug is the "plug" at the end of yer stick won't effect it at all

Connor Mcdavey*

Will not affect the stick, although some minor leagues require a plug/knob at the end of the stick. If you want to fix that just put tape around the end of it and proceed with your regular tape job. No one will be able to tell the difference.

Great, thank you that's all I needed to know! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad