Hockey Show on 98.5, 1/12, 9 am - 11 am

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
A friend of mine told me about this, and my first thought was that I hope this doesn't end up taking the place of hockey talk on 98.5 Mondays through Fridays.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
KPD and Mick's show was great. Weak signal where I used to live and I remember trying like hell to get the show through the static with tinfoil/changing positions and all.

Would love to have that one back on the air or at least a steam/podcast show. Realistically, probably won't happen. Too niche of a subject to be in any way profitable.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I'm hungover, and at work. This might be the only good thing today haha. I think 98.5 will hit on the bruins like they normally do. Just right now it hasn't started up yet and the pats are in the playoffs.

doc5hole

Nov 30, 2003
www.southcoasttoday.com
Does Doc still do his show? W/KPD - I always enjoyed that one.

No, he hasn't since 890 lost its ESPN affiliation and the simultaneous creation of 98.5. Last season was 2008-09, so it's starting to sound like a long time ago ... separated by a two-year hiatus at the 04-05 lockout and now this one really makes it seem like forever ago.

I'm in big favor of any good hockey programming and will be thrilled to listen in the car this morning on my way in for the Neely/Chiarelli presser at 11 at TDG.

I've seen three P-Bruins games over the last two weekends, and have watched four players go down with injuries. Caron and Exelby last weekend, and Knight and Trotman last night. Bad timing, but they eked out a 5-4 win over Bridgeport after blowing a 5-0 lead.

I am doing a live chat at www.southcoasttoday.com on Tuesday 2-3 p.m. There will be a link at the site and would love to have some of the gang jump on and chime in.

In the meantime, Go Gouch!

:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad