Hockey sales in Toronto

kammyBlazer*

Hey guys just have a quick question. Since it's the end of the hockey season I assume that the hockey sales should start. I need some new skates (mid to high end) Are there any stores that have a good hockey sale on now or soon in the GTA?

If this is the wrong place to ask this question then mods please move it, thanks!

Rink Bum

Aug 12, 2010
Hockey Experts / SportChek had a Friends & Family event - 25% off regular priced with 10% off on already reduced items. Back in late March 2011.

I know that is not the answer you're looking for, but it may come up again before next season starts. Especially if you're looking at mid-high range skates - 25% off is huge.

Maybe Duke's Source for Sports may have something going on if they want to clear their stuff out since biking season is starting.

MajerHockey is supposed to have a spring season clean up sale around end of May it seems. Never shopped there before so no idea.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
If you have Facebook, check out Majer's page, they always post pics of new gear coming in and presumably sales too

mfd1068

Mar 21, 2011
Keswick
I bought some Vapor x60 le's in Feb at National Sports Friends & Family sale. 25% off which was a great deal. I would keep an eye on the National and Sportchek's web sites for sales. I find Pro Hockey Life a little more expensive. With the APX about to be released there are some good sales on Vapor's.

Pedagogue

May 31, 2009
The next big sale will be the Majer Hockey End of Season Sale. I think it is in mid - end of May.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad