"Hockey Powers"

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
I saw this show on th tv the other day... Is there an online outlet to watch these shows? They were very interesting.

EDIT: OMG N/m I'm a Pejorative Slur for not checking youtube first! SORRY.

Last edited:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Great show. I've enjoyed watching them all so far. It's cool to learn more about the teams like Finland.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I've seen most of them. A good 30 minute piece of info with some behind the scenes stuff. I haven't seen the Canada one yet though. The team USA brass meeting was the type of stuff you want to see.

There was too much info/emphasis on the World Championships though.

A little too melodramatic in some aspects.

Like freaking out that the Czechs had no one in net behind Vokoun for a good part of the show...does it really matter? It's a short tournament.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I can't find the version for Canada on you tube :(

They haven't shown one yet on TV.....and I don't think there is one for Canada. I looked up CTV's guide for next Sunday, and nope it's not there.....whereas they release one every week.

They're doing a special one hour called Making of Team Canada or something......which will be shown during the Olympics.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I think there is a TC one, the Canadian flag is part of the show's logo - along with USA, Russia, Finland, Sweden and the Czech Republic.

The first time I saw the FIN and RUS ones were in the last 7 days or so, so maybe the TC one will be this week?

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I think there is a TC one, the Canadian flag is part of the show's logo - along with USA, Russia, Finland, Sweden and the Czech Republic.

The first time I saw the FIN and RUS ones were in the last 7 days or so, so maybe the TC one will be this week?

New ones come out every Sunday, and then they are repeated throughout the week. Sweden, Finland and Russia are being repeated on different channels.

Yes, I did see the Canada logo in the introduction of the Hockey Powers, but I checked the CTV schedule, and nothing is there.

Here's TSN for Feb. 12th:
http://tsn.ca/broadcast/schedule/?channel=tsn&date=02-12-2010&tz=0

I don't see Canada there....

I went to the Viewers' guide, and saw the "On Making Team Canada" which will be broadcasted at the start of Olympics....and repeated several times, I'm assuming.

Grabovski

Aug 12, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
New ones come out every Sunday, and then they are repeated throughout the week. Sweden, Finland and Russia are being repeated on different channels.

Yes, I did see the Canada logo in the introduction of the Hockey Powers, but I checked the CTV schedule, and nothing is there.

I went to the Viewers' guide, and saw the "On Making Team Canada" which will be broadcasted at the start of Olympics....and repeated several times, I'm assuming.

There is a Canada one, I keep seeing the commercial on Sportsnet saying Canada Hockey Powers Tuesday Febuary 9th. So yeah they saved the best for last and it was so interesting because the commercial showed Steve Yezerman and Mike Babcok all sitting in a room with a board that has all these NHL players names and they were crossing some out.

Anyways on Tuesday it will be on Sportnet.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

Like Mapleleafs 38 wrote, it's most likely gonna be on Sportsnet. That's where I have seen all of them, aside from the USA one which was on TSN on January 1st.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
I'm kinda bothered that Slovakia got overlooked once again.

When will that great hockey nation ever get it's just recognition?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad