Hockey pool - Players to target

vincent780

Aug 2, 2010
I am in a keeper league and looking to get incite from duck fans.

What are your thoughts on Heatley on the first line?

Who do you think will win the starting job Andersen or Gibson?

Do you think Lindholm will have a better year or possibly regress?

Perry and Getzlaf are already keepers so no point talking about him.

Thanks!

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
1) I think at this point Andersen will be the starter opening night, but it's anyones guess if it will remain that way. Boudreau has been known to switch it up frequently.

2) Lindholm might have a sophomore slump, but I personally see him having a more consistent year this year. Last year, Hampus's play tailed off in the latter half of the season.

As far as "sleepers" for the Ducks, I recommend Patrick Maroon and Sami Vatanen. Maroon is going to start on the second line with Ryan Kesler and by all accounts looks like an improved player. Vatanen has great skill with the puck and should get more minutes this year.

vincent780

Aug 2, 2010
1) I think at this point Andersen will be the starter opening night, but it's anyones guess if it will remain that way. Boudreau has been known to switch it up frequently.

2) Lindholm might have a sophomore slump, but I personally see him having a more consistent year this year. Last year, Hampus's play tailed off in the latter half of the season.

As far as "sleepers" for the Ducks, I recommend Patrick Maroon and Sami Vatanen. Maroon is going to start on the second line with Ryan Kesler and by all accounts looks like an improved player. Vatanen has great skill with the puck and should get more minutes this year.

Thank you

ekm01

Sep 24, 2014

100% agree. If your league takes PIM into account, Maroon will be solid. he will put up decent goals and assists, playing with Kesler and get a good amount of PIM as well and even hits. Vatanen will most likely see a good chunk of PP time, so he might put up numbers that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad