Hockey Hall Of Fame 2015 Inductees (who should be in)

Samhain

Canada Cup
Jun 21, 2015
Vancouver
On June 29th the HOF will announce the 2015 Inductee's!!! Alot of Players have been waiting for Years & should get in before the guy's who have recently retired But I can almost Guarantee that NIKLAS LIDSTROM and SERGEI FEDOROV will get into the HOF this Year, and the maybe's would be CHRIS PRONGER, MARK RECCHI, DAVE ANDREYCHUCK, ERIC LINDROS...
Here is a list of Players that should be in the HOCKEY HALL OF FAME!!!

1. BRIAN PROPP - #1 All Time Leading Scorer in Playoff History for "Left Winger's".
2. TOM BARRASSO - 2 Stanley Cups, Vezina, Calder Trophy. (400+ Wins Career)
3. MIKE VERNON - 2 Stanley Cups. 400+ Wins (Regular Season + Playoffs)
4. ANDY MOOG - 3 Stanely Cups. 440 Career Wins (Regular Season + Playoffs)
5. ROGIE VACHON - 3 Stanley Cups, 1976 Canada Cup Winning Goalie.
6. RICK MIDDLETON - Best 1 on 1 player in early 1980's, 2 Playoff Scoring Records.
7. PHIL HOUSLEY - Top 5 All Time among Defenceman, 1200+ Pts.
8. STEVE LARMER - Stanley Cup, 1000+ Pts, All Star Power Forward.
9. RICHARD (Rick) MARTIN - 4 time 1st & 2nd Team All Star, Over Point a Game.
10. DAVE ANDREYCHUCK, Stanley Cup, 640 Regular Season Goals.

Others that Could/Should or have a Chance at getting in, :popcorn:
ERIC LINDROS, MARK RECCHI, THEO FLEURY, DOUG WILSON, BRIAN BELLOWS, JEREMY ROENICK, SERGEI MAKAROV, KEITH TKACHUCK, ALEX MOGILNY, PETER BONDRA...

IF you know Hockey or seen these guys play it's a no brainer that they should be in, there are a 100+ guys that are in HOF that these guys I listed have waaay better numbers than. I would rather the HOF put guys in HOF before guys pass away like PAT BURNS etc etc..

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Lidstrom, Fedorov and Pronger are all no-brainers. Don't feel sorry for guys who have had to wait, it's the Hall of Fame. It should only be the best of the best.

The 4th spot is interesting. Recchi vs. Makarov vs. Lindros most likely. I'd go with Recchi.

Samhain

Canada Cup
Jun 21, 2015
Vancouver
Hof

Those guys have better numbers than 100+ players,

How can the #1 all time PLAYOFF scorer for left wingers BRIAN PROPP not be in HOF??
He has better numbers than Clark Gillies and about 100 other guys, the PLAYOFFS is the highest level of hockey, obvioulsy the young kids today never saw guys like VERNON, MIDLETON, PROPP, MARTIN, VACHON play but they do belong and ARE the best of the best, like I said I can name 50 guys that shouldnt be in HOF but that are, so IF they are then you have to put the guys who are better than them in too..

Lidstrom and pRONGER CAN WAIT, THEY JUST RETIRED, or I guess they should wait until peopLe DIE THEN PUT THEM IN EH..

HOUSLEY (top 5 DEFENCEMAN all time)
Lindros (MVP, 2002 Gold winner) 1.2 Pts per game, love him or hate him he belongs,

its easy to put guYS IN hof CUZ THEY WON A BUNCH OF CUPS BUT THEY USUALLY ARE ON STACKED TEAMS, WHAT DID fedorov DO IN cOLUMBUS OR ANYWHERE ELSE HE WENT, I like him, but ANDREYCHUCK, HOUSLEY, VERNON, BARRASSO, MAKAROV should be in 1st. but it dont matter cuz LIDSTROM an SERGEI r gonna get in 4 sure.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Lidstrom, Fedorov and Pronger are all no-brainers. Don't feel sorry for guys who have had to wait, it's the Hall of Fame. It should only be the best of the best.

The 4th spot is interesting. Recchi vs. Makarov vs. Lindros most likely. I'd go with Recchi.

Yep that's my feeling as well. I'd lean toward Recchi getting that other slot this year since longevity and cups.

Not a good year for the more borderline guys like Brind'Amour to get consideration, though I think he and probably about 4-5 other guys that won't get it this year will get in eventually.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah he's one of those borderline guys (along with Brindy, Kariya, and maybe Barrasso and Zubov) that are on the outside that I just can't see a reason to keep out when there's a down year or three in the HoF cycle.

bigbuffalo313

Apr 28, 2012
New York
Those guys have better numbers than 100+ players,

How can the #1 all time PLAYOFF scorer for left wingers BRIAN PROPP not be in HOF??
He has better numbers than Clark Gillies and about 100 other guys, the PLAYOFFS is the highest level of hockey, obvioulsy the young kids today never saw guys like VERNON, MIDLETON, PROPP, MARTIN, VACHON play but they do belong and ARE the best of the best, like I said I can name 50 guys that shouldnt be in HOF but that are, so IF they are then you have to put the guys who are better than them in too..

Lidstrom and pRONGER CAN WAIT, THEY JUST RETIRED, or I guess they should wait until peopLe DIE THEN PUT THEM IN EH..

HOUSLEY (top 5 DEFENCEMAN all time)
Lindros (MVP, 2002 Gold winner) 1.2 Pts per game, love him or hate him he belongs,

its easy to put guYS IN hof CUZ THEY WON A BUNCH OF CUPS BUT THEY USUALLY ARE ON STACKED TEAMS, WHAT DID fedorov DO IN cOLUMBUS OR ANYWHERE ELSE HE WENT, I like him, but ANDREYCHUCK, HOUSLEY, VERNON, BARRASSO, MAKAROV should be in 1st. but it dont matter cuz LIDSTROM an SERGEI r gonna get in 4 sure.

Please tell me this isn't serious

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Has Pronger officially retired? Doesn't nomination into the HHoF have to be the third year, at least, or retirement?

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
Lidstrom, Fedorov, Recchi, Makarov.

HM: the list of goalies.

I think Pronged is still "active" so he can't be inducted?

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Lidström
Fedorov
Makarov (enough already, induct him)
Recchi

Pronger's not eligible, is he? If he is, he replaces Recchi.

Lindros will have to wait a little longer.

Not sure about those players listed. Most of them have greatly inflated stats because their prime years coincided with the highest scoring era and goalies have a notoriously hard time getting inducted. I think you can make a case for Barrasso though. Richter and Vanbiesbrouck could be mentioned as well, but it's likely that none of those goalies ever get inducted.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
On June 29th the HOF will announce the 2015 Inductee's!!! Alot of Players have been waiting for Years & should get in before the guy's who have recently retired But I can almost Guarantee that NIKLAS LIDSTROM and SERGEI FEDOROV will get into the HOF this Year, and the maybe's would be CHRIS PRONGER, MARK RECCHI, DAVE ANDREYCHUCK, ERIC LINDROS...

1. BRIAN PROPP - #1 All Time Leading Scorer in Playoff History for "Left Winger's".
6. RICK MIDDLETON - Best 1 on 1 player in early 1980's, 2 Playoff Scoring Records.

ERIC LINDROS, MARK RECCHI, THEO FLEURY, DOUG WILSON, BRIAN BELLOWS, JEREMY ROENICK, SERGEI MAKAROV, KEITH TKACHUCK, ALEX MOGILNY, PETER BONDRA...

IF you know Hockey or seen these guys play it's a no brainer that they should be in, there are a 100+ guys that are in HOF that these guys I listed have waaay better numbers than. I would rather the HOF put guys in HOF before guys pass away like PAT BURNS etc etc..

https://www.hhof.com/htmlInduct/ind15Prolog.shtml

Good link for info on eligible players.

Ralph Spoilsport

Jun 4, 2011
Lidstrom
Pronger
Vachon
Bobrov

Makarov (and Fedorov) will have his day but the Soviet lineage begins with Bobrov. A Hall of Fame without him is like a Hall of Fame without, say, Newsy Lalonde.

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under

Well, the HOF committee knows hockey and have seen them all play, so obviously some of these guys are not no brainers to be in.

Grounded

Feb 27, 2012
I would vote for: Lidstrom, Fedorov, Pronger, Makarov
I think it will be: Lidstrom, Fedorov, Pronger, Recchi

Grounded

Feb 27, 2012
Well, the HOF committee knows hockey and have seen them all play, so obviously some of these guys are not no brainers to be in.

And, actually, all of them are no-brainers not to be in, unless you want the Hockey Hall of Fame to be the most absurdly watered down "hall of fame" imaginable...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad