Hockey gymnasium leadership

Fingerprint

Dec 3, 2018
The thread of leadership in Swedish hockey gymnasium.
Please write a few lines about how the hockey gym you know is working.
Interesting topics are whether there are individual development plans, how often is the developmental conversation between coach and leader done.

Go on with good examples :stanley: ...or bad :pb:

Fingerprint

Dec 3, 2018
OK, I'm getting started here.
My background is the leader and manager of a large company in Sweden and what I responded to is how ice hockey does not have a standard for how a hockey gym is going to be conducted. To me it is a responsibility of the association to educate and claim their leaders and to set clear goals that are consistent with the school's education plan. The most pronounced topic is the lack of communication between the coach and the player.

In a normally Swedish company, continuous development talks are conducted between managers and employees. Studies are being conducted which employees think is good and minor good.

In school, students continually work on goals and they are assessed according to clear criteria.

How does leadership look like a Swedish hockey team?

Is the individual call held?
Has a clear communicated development plan been made?

I would like to hear more about your experience, as I'm convinced that Swedish ice hockey would be even more successful with an equally modern leadership in junior hockey as a senior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad