Hockey Film Screening in LA - 10/14

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Not sure if posting this is against the rules (apologies if it is) but there's a screening of the documentary The Russian Five at LA Live on Monday Oct. 14th at 7pm

I know watching a movie about the Detroit Red Wings might seem gross.... BUT

I watched this movie over the summer and fell in love with it. It's got somewhere around 40 minutes of hockey footage from the 90s including that brawl between the Avs and Wings. If you've been a fan for decades this movie is an incredible walk down memory lane with some great behind the scenes stories about those Russian Wings teams and if you're a newer fan this is a great way to learn about how the league began to transition from a Canadian monopoly to an international showcase.

I really can't recommend this film enough and the chance to see it on the big screen is something I hope you don't pass up.

I don't have anything personal invested in this other than loving hockey and wanting as many other people who love hockey to get a chance to see this movie.

For tickets visit the link below

Exclusive Screening of 'The Russian Five' at LA Live

Trailer

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
If my ankle bracelet didn't prevent me going to this, I would be all over it. Wings or not, the Russian Five were a big part of 1990s hockey. I remember when the Wings would use them as a PP movement, so fluid and deadly

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
If my ankle bracelet didn't prevent me going to this, I would be all over it. Wings or not, the Russian Five were a big part of 1990s hockey. I remember when the Wings would use them as a PP movement, so fluid and deadly

Isn't it just a wrist bracelet for you or do they attach it to the chair?

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Ummmm.....

image.jpg

Reactions: Dexter Sinister

beedee

Jan 13, 2014
Looks really cool, I'll check it out if/when it comes to some form of streaming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad