GDT: Hockey Fights Cancer / Nurse Fights Pietrangelo - Oilers v Vegas - 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’m not sure if we’re still doing the Win and you’re in GDT thing but it’s after one PM and as I’ve got nothing better to do at the moment so why not try to keep the GDT winning streak alive.

EE51B1D2-8D1E-45E3-B351-28D37F90105F.gif

Hockey fights cancer night and I’m sure everyone has been impacted by that horrid disease so a big f*** You to Cancer tonight and every night. No arguments there from anyone.

67AC9701-E7FA-4179-9EA4-D78F92C1791B.gif

And in the spirit of telling hated things to go f*** themselves, a big f*** You to Pietrangelo and his Paul Bunyanesque intent to injure on Draisaitl which Bettman conveniently turned the other cheek on. But it’s his favorite team so what can we expect from the league? We’re lucky we didn’t have to send Calgary a third in the ensuing even it up Nurse suspension.

4DE0EDBE-D609-4730-AAEE-F47D828388ED.gif

But perhaps now is not the time to exact revenge. We need the two points more than Pietrangelo’s teeth knocked out.

E300FDFF-0780-4105-B972-E208C6ABF9F4.gif

Vegas is 4-4-2 in their last 10 and their goal scoring has seemingly dried up so they’re pretty lucky they get to play us. Throw in their backup goalie and they must be feeling pretty good about themselves right about now.

But we’re a solid 1.00 GA in our last 2 games and McJesus has risen from the dead. Ekholm is playing far better and perhaps the injuries plaguing both players have subsided. Kane and Hyman have carried the team, Hamblin has more goals than Brown and McLoed combined so we just need them to get going (I’ve given up on McLoed).

D1C566D0-35B0-4297-A708-B4BBD5994D8B.gif

New coach new systems new attitude. Let’s Roll!

————————————————————-

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Brown
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Janmark-Hamblin-Perry Erne

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

————————————————————-

:vegas Projected Lines

Pick 2 forwards who will go on LTIR the day before the TDL and be magically cured for Game 1 of the playoffs

Stephenson-Eichel-Stone
Barbashev-Karlsson-Marchessault
Carrier-Roy-Amadio
Cotter-Howden-Kolesar

Hague-Bunyon
McNabb-Korczak
Hutton-Whitecloud

Thompson

————————————————————-

Fearless Prediction
Oilers 5 - Vegas 4

————————————————————-

GD Music

Beatin’ The Odds - Molly Hatchet

jeffff

Oct 4, 2011
I'm actually kinda confident. The only thing that will f**k it up is Skinner.

Great time to play Vegas. This isn't just another team.....lots of bad blood, game should have emotion. They're also one of the top teams in the league so far. Its a good test.

No excuses here, lets see what our boys are made of.

OilfaninTO

Aug 1, 2020
Thompson is 0-2-0 against us lifetime with a GAA 4.05 & Sv% .890. Just pepper him with shots and some will leak through. Problem is, same thing can be said about Skinner. Need McDrai to bring it tonight against Vegas because they have a much better team throughout their entire roster, on paper at least.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I noticed in the game last night that almost all of the Knights chances came off transition plays in the neutral zone. It is usually a tall task for us to simply not be stupid anywhere above the circles in both zones and the neutral zone, but if we do that I suspect that we will be able to limit most of their opportunities.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m not sure if we’re still doing the Win and you’re in GDT thing but it’s after one PM and as I’ve got nothing better to do at the moment so why not try to keep the GDT winning streak alive.

View attachment 774550

Hockey fights cancer night and I’m sure everyone has been impacted by that horrid disease so a big f*** You to Cancer tonight and every night. No arguments there from anyone.

View attachment 774551

And in the spirit of telling hated things to go f*** themselves, a big f*** You to Pietrangelo and his Paul Bunyanesque intent to injure on Draisaitl which Bettman conveniently turned the other cheek on. But it’s his favorite team so what can we expect from the league? We’re lucky we didn’t have to send Calgary a third in the ensuing even it up Nurse suspension.

View attachment 774552

But perhaps now is not the time to exact revenge. We need the two points more than Pietrangelo’s teeth knocked out.

View attachment 774549

Vegas is 4-4-2 in their last 10 and their goal scoring has seemingly dried up so they’re pretty lucky they get to play us. Throw in their backup goalie and they must be feeling pretty good about themselves right about now.

But we’re a solid 1.00 GA in our last 2 games and McJesus has risen from the dead. Ekholm is playing far better and perhaps the injuries plaguing both players have subsided. Kane and Hyman have carried the team, Hamblin has more goals than Brown and McLoed combined so we just need them to get going (I’ve given up on McLoed).

View attachment 774558

New coach new systems new attitude. Let’s Roll!

————————————————————-

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Brown
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Janmark-Hamblin-Perry Erne

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

————————————————————-

:vegas Projected Lines

Pick 2 forwards who will go on LTIR the day before the TDL and be magically cured for Game 1 of the playoffs

Stephenson-Eichel-Stone
Barbashev-Karlsson-Marchessault
Carrier-Roy-Amadio
Cotter-Howden-Kolesar

Hague-Bunyon
McNabb-Korczak
Hutton-Whitecloud

Thompson

————————————————————-

Fearless Prediction
Oilers 5 - Vegas 4

————————————————————-

GD Music

Beatin’ The Odds - Molly Hatchet

Great preamble! Thanks for doing that.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Please no gifts tonight from the Oilers. Make them earn anything and everything. That's all I ask.

Reactions: Anemia

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm actually kinda confident. The only thing that will f**k it up is Skinner.

Great time to play Vegas. This isn't just another team.....lots of bad blood, game should have emotion. They're also one of the top teams in the league so far. Its a good test.

No excuses here, lets see what our boys are made of.
To be fair, (in 5 of the last 7 wins) Skinner has had a .948 save percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad