Hockey East 2015-16 thread

scRIbe

Sep 2, 2014
As noted in some of the equivalent threads for other conferences, I wanted to give the fans of every Division I NCAA conference a space to discuss their respective leagues this season.

So here you are, Hockey East fans.

ac9er

Jan 9, 2015
Any fellow UNH fans here? If so, is there a Tune in radio station for UNH hockey, or a regular station on there that broadcasts UNH games? I live in Northeast Indiana and can only see limited amount of games on tv.

scRIbe

Sep 2, 2014
Any fellow UNH fans here? If so, is there a Tune in radio station for UNH hockey, or a regular station on there that broadcasts UNH games? I live in Northeast Indiana and can only see limited amount of games on tv.

On the team's official website, there is a link to "audio" and sometimes "video" for every game on the schedule. Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but I figured going straight to the source would be your best bet: http://unhwildcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

scRIbe

Sep 2, 2014
Looks like the frustration in BC's opponents has really boiled over. Not only does Demko pitch a shutout in all three games to start this month, but both UMass' Steven Iacobellis and Maine's Nolan Vesey get suspended for their actions last week.

scRIbe

Sep 2, 2014
Well, it's official. Providence College has stayed unbeaten to start its championship defense longer than the Patriots.

scRIbe

Sep 2, 2014
UConn wanted it more. After losing 8 in a row they woke up. Nichols looked like he did last yr and Thompson is nasty with 7 PP goals.

Safe to say Letunov has been making an impact as well? I mean, the stats would clearly say so, but do the eyes of a regular UConn follower agree?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad