Hockey Discussion Panels

hobarth

Jul 10, 2011
I like to watch these discussions as a general rule but lately, the last 3 or 4 years or longer, the repercussions of the CBA has made player movements a rare occurrence which to me their rumour mongering about trades was their greatest function. Surely they can find more stimulating topics than talk forever about who might play for Canada's team for Oshi, or how many hot dogs might be sold at the Detroit/Toronto outdoor game next year. Those are a year away and not worthy of consideration now. I would rather see them talk about rules, officiating, players, coaches, teams and whatever topic that has relevancy now, to me the rest is fill and a very poor quality fill.

Out door game, it's outdoors I get it, nuff said. I wonder if Keon will play for the Leaf's oldtimers, who cares, did you hear the oldtimer's game is going to be played outdoors, really fascinating.

I'm an NHL hockey fan, I think the winter Olympics like all Olympics should be contested by amateurs leave my hockey season alone. It's not bad enough that the hockey season is disrupted for 3 weeks but I have to listen to panels discuss the games for a year in advance. I can hardly wait for the Beluruisian/Canada classic, can't you, NOT.

Do you think they'll combine the best of the NHL with an Olympian event and have a game outdoors, boogles the mind don't you think, NOT.

Vancouver could you please trade Lou, I'm tired of hearing about it, please trade him, get it over with.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Maybe they should start a discussion on the relative merits of panel discussions?

Nah....nobody would be interested in that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad