Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Rule 78.4 says that

Rule 78.5 says that

So I guess the argument is that the defender didn't put the puck in because he didn't have possession. But there is nothing in the rule book that I can find that says anything about the defender having possession.
If the puck wound up in his mouth, would it be possession?

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Nice non call there.. So as long as u don't touch the puck, u can have 6 players on the ice

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Blatant too many men missed. The Calgary player makes a play towards the puck, realizes he's the 6th man on and jumps back on the bench. As I said earlier, the refs generally don't call the ones on Calgary that they think they can avoid calling.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Nice non call there.. So as long as u don't touch the puck, u can have 6 players on the ice

Yeah, five skaters and the goalie. He made slight contact with the Vancouver forward, which warrants a too many men call.

makes any physical contact with an opposing player while either the player entering the game or the retiring player is actually on the ice, then the infraction of "too many men on the ice" will be called.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
13 points in his last 15 games for Bouma.

His previous career high was 15 points in 78 games.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Doesn't surprise me that the Flames have gotten most of their goals when the Canucks are without Edler. Apparently he's out for the rest of the game with an upper body injury. Hopefully he's alright for the night's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad