Hockey Bars in STL?

Burkle

Jul 25, 2012
Friendly visiting team fan here in town for a few days for work. I was hoping to catch the Pens Caps game tomorrow evening after work. Anyone have any recommendations on where I can find it? Preferably near Chesterfield, as that's where I am staying, though I don't mind driving if I have to. The closer I stay, the more local brews I can enjoy.

Thanks in advance!

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Closest would probably be Syberg's in the Chesterfield Valley. Plenty of TVs and you might be able to have them put the game on one of them, but remember that the Blues game will be on so it would be best to call ahead.

The best chance, if you don't mind driving, would be O.B. Clark's on Brentwood Blvd. just 3 blocks south of I-64. It is about 15-20 minutes away from Chesterfield towards downtown St. Louis. Best "hockey bar" in the Metro area as far as I know. The Cup has even been there a few times in recent years, courtesy of Jaime Kompon and Doug Weight.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Check out fox & Hound in the valley.... Brick house has mancave setup kind of things...... sybergs, Buffalo wild Wings. All in the valley at chesterfield

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
Syberg's is probably my favorite place in the valley, I've heard good things about Fox & Hound too. OB Clark's is a hot spot for players and people associated with the team, they've hosted team functions and radio post game shows. Decent place to watch a game, but a bit overrated IMO.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
OB's is where some players hang out and they have post game there sometimes, but really its not a great place to watch a game IMO.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Does anyone know if Ballpark village is a good place to watch games? Didn't think of that, just don't know if they show the games or not.

Yea, its alright, I mean they have the game on the big screen with sound and everything, as long as there isnt some crappy country show going on. Food and drinks are super overpriced as well.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Another place where they are all about hockey is JP Field's in Clayton

For sure, $2 16oz Busch beers too :yo: But they only have a couple TVs and since the Blues will be playing as well, no chance they show a different game unless there is nobody there.

Captain America*

Yea, its alright, I mean they have the game on the big screen with sound and everything, as long as there isnt some crappy country show going on. Food and drinks are super overpriced as well.

I would rather watch a country show than a hip hop show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad