Hockey Autographs

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I have been cleaning up my man cave and an idea came to me about checking to see if all these autographs I Have gotten over the years were actually signed by the player. I did not find a section here on HF that I thought fit that and wanted to know if any of you guys frequent another site were people who are really into that stuff could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
I have been cleaning up my man cave and an idea came to me about checking to see if all these autographs I Have gotten over the years were actually signed by the player. I did not find a section here on HF that I thought fit that and wanted to know if any of you guys frequent another site were people who are really into that stuff could help me out.

Thanks in advance.
So wait...

You bought "autographed" items, stuck them in your manhole, probably had people over and let them come inside your manhole, bragged to them about your "autographed" items you had amassed and displayed everywhere, and ONLY NOW (by your words, years and years later) do you want to check their authenticity? Seriously?

What a crock of shit dude.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So wait...

You bought "autographed" items, stuck them in your manhole, probably had people over and let them come inside your manhole, bragged to them about your "autographed" items you had amassed and displayed everywhere, and ONLY NOW (by your words, years and years later) do you want to check their authenticity? Seriously?

What a crock of **** dude.

So is this the latest TJ account?

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
So wait...

What a crock of **** dude.

1st, nope never bought shit and never bragged about anything, most of the stuff I have were given to me as gifts, I got signed myself ( I know those are real) and 90% of them I recieved from my fathers collection when he died. (Those I honestly do not know where he got them).

2nd go F yourself you wanna be internet tough guy

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
1st, nope never bought **** and never bragged about anything, most of the stuff I have were given to me as gifts, I got signed myself ( I know those are real) and 90% of them I recieved from my fathers collection when he died. (Those I honestly do not know where he got them).

2nd go F yourself you wanna be internet tough guy
Another classic case of a spoon fed Daddy's boy, but with a twist.. who knows if this spoon was silver or steel!?!

Was TheBluePenguins father a piece of shit lying scumbag? The world may never know... Unless Reddit figures it out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad