Hockey and babies?

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
Looking for some help here. I want to take my wife and 5 year old stepson to the rookie game on Saturday in London. We also have a 4 month old girl. Is it OK to bring a baby? Do we buy 3 or 4 tickets? I am guessing we just carry her and can't bring a stroller right? Looking for somebody who has gone through this before. Thanks!

Moose Lips

Aug 15, 2006
East Berlin
Looking for some help here. I want to take my wife and 5 year old stepson to the rookie game on Saturday in London. We also have a 4 month old girl. Is it OK to bring a baby? Do we buy 3 or 4 tickets? I am guessing we just carry her and can't bring a stroller right? Looking for somebody who has gone through this before. Thanks!

Best advice I could think of would be to contact the event/ticket coordinators directly to get accurate details regarding your situation. Many arenas and stadiums have accessibility seats available for easier entry and exit but are normally limited to one accessible plus one companion seat only. Good luck! :)

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
Took my 18 month old daughter to a pens game in Tampa last year. Kids under 2 generally get free admission. But doesn't hurt to contact the arena to confirm.

We carried/walked around with her and had a carrier we used . She got tired in the 3rd period and couldn't sleep because the music was really loud. Funny I never noticed how loud it was at a game until I brought a toddler.

All in all it was an enjoyable experience and I would do it again.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

It is ok, bring those noise cancelling ear muffs though, my brother brought his kid with him and it'll be one of those "you've been going to games since..." stories, but he'll have his hearing in tact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad