HNIC Intro videos 2013 Playoffs edition

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
These videos are the icing on the cake when it comes to playoffs hype. I watch the games in french on RDS but I usually try to catch the intros on CBC when HNIC starts.

I know some people in here upload videos almost in real time. I thought it would be nice to have at least the habs ones in here as a pump up thread (2013 playoffs edition). I'll bump the thread if necessary.

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
These videos are the icing on the cake when it comes to playoffs hype. I watch the games in french on RDS but I usually try to catch the intros on CBC when HNIC starts.

I know some people in here upload videos almost in real time. I thought it would be nice to have at least the habs ones in here as a pump up thread (2013 playoffs edition). I'll bump the thread if necessary.

I do the same, they just pump me up so much. That game 6 against PIT (Le but - Loco Locass) was insane, and I also liked the following game by DJ Champion (No Heaven)

Can't wait to see what they have in store for us tomorrow!

hogtownhabsfan*

Have always loved these. Obviously that's a classic The Who track, but i've discovered some great bands through these as well.

Like this one:

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Can someone upload intros from last night? hnic and/or rds.

EDIT : thanks Mover!

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I loved the intro from last game. It's time is one of my favourite songs so I was pretty pumped to see it being used

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad