History of Hockey Thread

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Hi friends,

I thought this would be a nice little idea for us to all be friends and discuss hockey's past.

Some of my all time favourite players include Brent Sopel, Artem Chubarov, Bret Hedican, Scott Walker and Martin Gelinas.

I still remember when Chubarov went back to Russia and left his Audi in the underground parking @ GM Place for like a year.

Also I remember a story from HF like 20 years ago of Brent Sopel bumping "In Da Club" out of his murdered out Escalade getting pulled over near the arena and repeating to the cop "do you know who I am?!" and a poster here witnessing it. Guy was the man.

Anyone have any memories or stories? I've been on HF on and off since early January 2003 I believe. I made an account to discuss Ray Whitney possibly being sighted in Vancouver and was a big fan of his back then. Really wanted him here. I remember calling into Dan Russell and asking what he thought of Ray Whitney, Jason Blake or Shawn Bates coming to Vancouver. Prior to that/around the same time I posted on a few other message boards that are now mostly defunct (Canucks HQ, HF Broads, a little bit on CDC, etc.)

Last edited:

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Attachments

• IMG_1813.png
    IMG_1813.png
    303.9 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad