OT: Historical game thread/watch party?

Would you be okay to do this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
How many of you would be interested in doing a thread of games from history, like they have on the HoH forum? The only criteria is that the games are easily available online (so no DVD recordings of things), are free, and games would start at 7 or 7:30 EST. They don’t have to be Sabres games. We can do these type things when there’s no NHL, AHL, or tournament games going on (and until it ends, when NFL games are on). Please vote on an option. 1 & 3 options means we’ll try to do it, and 2 & 4 options means we won’t.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I have no idea who wins the cup pre-2007 so I'd be up for an unspoiled cup final.

Since I'm in europe time difference is a bitch but I'd participate on weekends.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I have no idea who wins the cup pre-2007 so I'd be up for an unspoiled cup final.

Since I'm in europe time difference is a bitch but I'd participate on weekends.

It’d be a group thing. Obviously it can change to “matinees” on the weekend. Generally the hope is a group votes on upcoming games. And at the start, I’d pick the games to watch and we basically do a GDT type thing. The more people get in to it, the more collaborative it gets. The only thing that would remain a “hard decision” would be times (ie Sundays starting at 2:15PM Eastern time)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad