Hischier Tucks ENG Post-Buzzer - Sens Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Is this like the 3rd or 4th thread about this? I feel like they keep getting deleted

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The previous discussion was about a cross check to the head, it was leafs fans who tried to make it about an empty net. Which makes it really weird that a leafs fan is upset about it.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Tkachuk was probably pissed alongside that nice save Allen made and the post ~10 seconds before which would’ve tied it.

Hischier did put it in after the whistle, dude tried to be nonchalant too lol. This probably gets a similar reaction from most teams

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Honestly good. Nico is a totally gutless player who doesnt respect the game. Last year in playoffs kept running igor and then pretending he didnt mean too. Trocheck tried to fight him but nico layed on the ice to avoid getting up and having to get his teeth knocked out. Having him as your captain is a bad look

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Honestly good. Nico is a totally gutless player who doesnt respect the game. Last year in playoffs kept running igor and then pretending he didnt mean too. Trocheck tried to fight him but nico layed on the ice to avoid getting up and having to get his teeth knocked out. Having him as your captain is a bad look
The rangers employ Chris Kreider and you're talking about running goalies?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Shooting with 1 seconds left with nobody near you and making everyone else have to line up at center ice again to pad your stats would have been significantly douchier than, checks notes, lightly tapping a puck already headed into the net.

How much time would need to be on the clock for an empty net goal to not be douchy?

I don’t think either is douchy but one is always going to get a reaction from the opposition, the other isn’t.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
It seems like Leafs fans care more about this than Sens/Devils fans.

Players like it when their teammates do something that angers the other team. Players don't like it when someone on the other team does something that angers them. Shocking stuff.

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
Tkachuk has nothing else to give but be a clown show. He is part of a losing circus. The dude is -59 career. Been with the sens his entire career and has nothing to show for it.

So running around like a fool probably entertains him and the sens fans who have nothing else to cheer for

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Morgan Rielly says .......

tumblr_olukxx4uNZ1usr1gho1_500.gif

Reactions: SwollenGoat and Tob

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
How much time would need to be on the clock for an empty net goal to not be douchy?

I don’t think either is douchy but one is always going to get a reaction from the opposition, the other isn’t.
Any amount of time where it is impossible for the opponent to catch up to you and get the puck back, where you are simply prolonging the game by forcing another faceoff.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
The rangers employ Chris Kreider and you're talking about running goalies?
Kreider has played over 800 games in the nhl. I WISH that massive human would run goalies, he barely even hits guys. He bumps carey price once and an irrelevant franchise cant forget it

Reactions: HolyHagelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad