High school and College coaches are Literally the worst People that Gosh ever Created on this Planet

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I mean, Is there Literally anything worse than High school and College Coach`s? These Guy`s are Liderally f***in`g Nerd`s taking Sport`s way 2 seriously `n` Livin`g Precariously thru there player`s `n` really Contributin`g Absolutely nothing of Value other then Screamin`g `n` abusin`g there player`s over Some nerdy *** game. :yo: My son got into a f***in`g fite with his idiot Coach because he was Givin`g some Nerdy *** inspirational Speech `n` my Son liderally Tol`d him to Shut the f*** up, We don`t need some Nerd tellin`g us how 2 play. So the Coach threaten`d 2 bench him `n` my Son literally Clock`d him rite in the f***in`g Jaw, `n` got Suspen`d`d from Skewl, witch I told him is an good thing Because Skewl is Liderally for Nerd`s. :yo: So the Moral of the Storal here is that College `n` High Skewl Coach`s is Liderally a bunch of f***in`g Nerd`s who couldn`t play for shit so Now there just Standin`g there on the Sideline`s with there little Headset`s Pretendin`g 2 be all important even tho There Liderally a Bunch of f***in`g Nerd`s. My Son Is A Literal f***in`g Beast for Kickin`g That Coach`s Ass. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Violent`s is alway`s the Answer when Dealin`g with Nerd`s. I Use 2 Beat up Nerd`s in Hi skewl, take there lunch money, Bully them, Slam them in Locker`s, etc. And now my Son is Doin`g the Same, Because he Is Literally a Alpha Mail in his Skewl, Constant`ly beeting Up Nerd`s with Inch`s of there Life`s `n` Gettin`g Suspen`d`d by the Nerdy *** Teacher`s. I Told Him Atta boy Son, Don`t be AnFraid 2 ruff up a Few Teacher`s if U need 2, They won`t do Jack f***in`g Shit Because there a Bunch of Nerd`s too. So My son is Liderally Hittin`g the Jim daily now So he can AnSert his Dominant`s `n` Beet up as Many nerd`s as possible. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Urblock

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I really dont want to or will get into this story right now because I'm still too angry and disappointed about cancelling my trip to Paris because of that stupid fire earlier but later @Jiminy Cricket please remind me to tell you a relevant story.

It is about when i was in middle school and high school and these wrestling coaches wanted me to wrestle at lower weight so I could give them easier wins but all I have always wanted was to and is to get bigger and bigger and more swollen every single day so the coaches were standing in the way of my gains in favor of their own personal gains in reputation so when a coach observed me drinking a very maxed out workout shake when they had asked me to just spit into a cup all day and I told them I never take a day off from shake day, a coach put his hand on my shoulder which wasnt supposed to be aggressive but I took it as an aggressive "move" to sort of assert his self over myselve, and probably because my stack was making me very anxious and high-strung I just let my high test self go OFF on him and I grabbed ahold of his neck and threw him into the shower room where people were already warshing off after weights and got splashed at, wound up slipping and falling in a drain puddle and everyone slapped at him with a towel hahahha I got a week off.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I think it's funny when people go to college to be a HS teacher and coach. lmao. f***ing losers. There's more to life than high school sports. In the words of @Jiminy Cricket ****in'g Nerds

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
When I was a nerd, I use to think that highs Chool coache's were the bees Knees. But now-even me-I now knows better and I gonna CAPSLOCK their knees when'ever I get the chance. Total los?ers living penny-*** dreams through little twerps. If I were a school admenstruator, I would absolute-ly wreck a house and get rid of these ****in'g nerds and just let the real **** nerds do the real nerding out in ****** science class and the dweebs dweeb i-t out in Englishes class. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Some people think Coach K, Nick Saban, and John Calapari are the Devil so maybe Mr. Cricket has a point here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad