High/Low

Ryankeelan

Jul 3, 2015
And yes he will get a multi year deal if he wants one....

It is different for a player with his skating ability, unless the wheels fall off so bad this year that he is healthy scratched or demoted to Portland, Brian Campbell will be getting a decent deal...

his whole game is based on his great skating ability and that will go first with age

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Pirri (roughly 80 game season)

High: 32g, 23a
Low: 20g, 2a, & another #freepirri campaign

Barkov (again 80 games)
High: 21g, 36a, 7 Barkov Hatters
Low: 12g, 26a, 80PIMs (All Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties) ;)

Last edited:

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Barkov:

According to my always, ah, so accurate crystal ball development curve model, Barkov will have 47 to 62 points next season. I also expect his wingers to have more points than him.

2016-17 (Barkov's 21 year-old season) I expect him to have 54 to 71 point season and him to reach his offensive peak in his 23 year old season (70 to 92 points).

Those are full season absolute ceilings and absolute floors.

Nicklas Bendtner

Apr 11, 2015
Barkov:

According to my always, ah, so accurate crystal ball development curve model, Barkov will have 47 to 62 points next season. I also expect his wingers to have more points than him.

2016-17 (Barkov's 21 year-old season) I expect him to have 54 to 71 point season and him to reach his offensive peak in his 23 year old season (70 to 92 points).

Those are full season absolute ceilings and absolute floors.

Absolute floor of 70 points would be sweet for Barkov.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Absolute floor of 70 points would be sweet for Barkov.

I hope Bjugstad doesn't develop by that model though, because his peak would be less than sixty points and reached next season if that were the case. :laugh:. Obviously you can't predict the future of individuals just looking at the age and PPG paces. Bjugstad will likely still develop several seasons from now as the bigger players who make the NHL at a later age tend to do. And just as well Barkov might be having a Jordan Staal-like career, never really improving from his rookie season as much as expected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad