HHOF Announce @ 4pm ET

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Lidstrom is a lock.

Sounds like Pronger will be in as well.

Do we think Lindros sneaks in? There is some tough competition this year. Federov is one. I know there is another lock that I forgot.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Pronger shouldn't be eligible until he officially retires. :shakehead This was a good year to get him in, though, because the pool is pretty shallow.

Should be Lidstrom, Pronger, Fedorov, and Makarov. Recchi's got a chance to replace Makarov; Lindros with an outside shot. Kariya and Mogilny could get looks this year, but I doubt they get in before anyone else mentioned here. Edit: forgot Zubov; he's in the same boat as Kariya & Mogilny for me.

Angela Ruggiero has a decent shot to replace Makarov, too.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Pronger getting in is great, if nothing else for the outrage it will cause on the mainboard. Even when he's no longer playing, he's pissing people off. :laugh:

I miss that dude.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
What team would Pronger go under? His choice or his active team? Has an "active" player even been inducted before?

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I consider Fedorov a lock. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't make it.

Strong possibilities for Lindros and Recchi this year I believe.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Not sure, I usually just get it on Twitter.

It would be great weekend (into Monday) if Lindros got announced for us Flyers fans

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Stephen Whyno ‏@SWhyno now10 seconds ago
In builder category, Bill Hay part of 2015 Hall class.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Broad Street Hockey ‏@BroadStHockey now12 seconds ago
Eric Lindros scored 1.138 PPG in his NHL career. 19th all time. Him and Kent Nilsson are the only guys in the top 20 without HoF induction.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
What would happen if for some crazy reason Pronger could play again? I know he won't, but say he had a mircaulous recovery and was able to lace them up for the Coyotes this season. Does his HOF get revoked?

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
What would happen if for some crazy reason Pronger could play again? I know he won't, but say he had a mircaulous recovery and was able to lace them up for the Coyotes this season. Does his HOF get revoked?

Three players have played in the NHL after induction: Lemieux, Howe, & Lafleur; so no, that wouldn't matter.

As for Lindros, I believe the next year's class has no obvious first ballot guys on it, so I'd expect next year to be his year.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Three players have played in the NHL after induction: Lemieux, Howe, & Lafleur; so no, that wouldn't matter.

As for Lindros, I believe the next year's class has no obvious first ballot guys on it, so I'd expect next year to be his year.

I saw somebody tweet that as well, that next year's class wasn't impressive at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad